Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks like an escalating problem though, no? The most new cases in London in 24 hours, since the start of the pandemic. So a worse 24 hour period than any other for London, in 2 years.
Why on earth would most new cases mean worst 24 hours? If the vaccine works, it will massively reduce hospitalisations compared to March/April 2020

Winks: Can't sell/won't leave.
GLC: Never fit/wants out.
Ndombele: Can't be arsed/wants out (x3).
Dele: Turned to shit/on the club's out-list.

#Options.

....Enter Liverpool.

:pochcry:

Winks and Dele I can get over they just don’t have it. Ndombele and Lo Celso purely attitude issue, disgraceful on big contracts and they can’t be fucked even though they could fix us up a lot.

Winks and Dele I can get over they just don’t have it. Ndombele and Lo Celso purely attitude issue, disgraceful on big contracts and they can’t be fucked even though they could fix us up a lot.

Winks doesn't offend me given his place in the pecking order.... Dele is just a sad story really...... The other two fuck me off as buying them is a big reason why we've struggled so much in recent years.

Fucking lightweight MF to be facing the dippers with though one way or another.

No. A rather not lose.
Most important thing is the performance in games like this. Will be happy if we are competitive for at least some of the game and test their keeper, like how we started the Man City away game in the CL where people expected us to sit back and get battered but Son scored twice in the first 10 minutes because we went at them. Just hope we give them a game today

Why on earth would most new cases mean worst 24 hours? If the vaccine works, it will massively reduce hospitalisations compared to March/April 2020

Not if you have infinitely more positive cases, and we are in an unknown zone about impact.

South Africa had higher rates of Delta infection, so may have a bit of lingering immunity and have an average age of 27. In the UK it is 41

Comparing ripe apples to barely edible.

Back
Top Bottom