Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sanchez has not got mentioned enough in this thread. I give him loads of shit and feel most if not all of it is deserved, but he was colossal today.

Fucking Sky still banging on about the Kane 'Red'

Fuck off you bunch of biased muppets.

Can we have 50 thousand angles of the Dele penalty please???

No? Thought not.

Tossers
What a shame my ‘special sky pass’ that I found of footybite has cut me off. They’re probably gonna’ turn on him now he’s scored against their precious baby and looks like he might not go to the Shitty.

Agree. But he has alot to learn about EPL. He was a shadow of Sess and Reggie today. He just takes to long going forward. And when he gets there, he passes back way too often. He has been accustomed to Barca football. They want to walk everything into the net and headers are far and few between. I'm sure under Conté he will improve.

If we sell Doherty and buy a decent wingback on the right, with the performance of the other players today, we can only improve.

Emerson would be good understanding a more seasoned EPL style wingback.
Completely agree. He ain’t an attacking wing back, never will be

some of you guys need to take a long look at yourselves
Deli Ali and Winks both had great games agains(possibly) t the best team in the league

and yet every time either of them did something that wasn't "perfect" - people were trotting out "back to normal" "same old shit" comments

What the fuck is the matter with you people? Are you so desperate to confirm your bias that you don't have a sufficient level of humility to at least shut up, when these guys are showing what they can do when they get to play their own game?

Incredible really. Taking into account international breaks and COVID stoppages, Conte’s basically had less than a month with the team.

Fucked away points there. How many chances does it take to beat an illness ravaged Dippers. 1 win in 20 against them.

Conte will be livid I’d say.

You may not have noticed but we've had our own problems over the last fortnight.

Fuck that shit!

Highest XG of the season

The Simpsons Dancing GIF
What were the numbers?

Back
Top Bottom