League Cup Quarterfinal: Tottenham vs West Ham | Wednesday 22 Dec | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No Rice and we murder them tonight.
But I thought the battle with Skipp was pretty even until 60 mins.
The reverse with Soucek and PEH.

Equally, if Antonio played we could have been in bother.

First half performance was good but my god the amount of times in the second half where we played aimless balls for the sake of it. Winning headers to nowhere and no-one giving the player in possession an out-ball.

But surely it’s his tactics and subs that led to that, no?
He seems too cautious for my liking g at the moment even against non top 4 sides. Remember Norwich and Leeds at home where we made th
Look like world beaters.
If people say it’s bcos he doesn’t have his players then use the players you have to play to their strengths.
I reckon any team with a centre forward today would have beaten us.
I think the subs were made to save players because they were tired and needed a rest. Dele and Winks played well over the weekend and got rewarded for it.

Not exactly relaxing
Speak for yourself.
I was never worried...

Relaxed Natalie Dormer GIF

Not sure why kane stays on when he is gassed, he literally did absolutely nothing in the last 20mins! Zero zilch diddly squat fn nothing. He makes us a man down, offers no outball of any description and jogs aimlessly not closing down or fielding a position, literally going through the motion.

Now before the "we love kane brigade" jump on their high horse pulling the kane cart, I'm simply pointing out what he is like when he is gassed, and not fully focused possibly. Giving him a rest and somone else a chance up front might help kill two birds with one stone....

Back
Top Bottom