Tottenham Vs Palace - Boxing day - 3pm (Live on BT Sport)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is the same THFC official that would post shit every day for a week after the worst periods in the clubs history. Absolutely no idea from the social media side what is happening on the football side
Social media was nowhere near existing in the worst parts of the club’s history.

But I take your point, they are clearly on autopilot and pay little attention to anything beyond which player’s birthday it is on the calendar and what we did on this day at some point in time since the Enic took over.

Really poorly organized by the PL

It should be , results in by 10pm the night before, that’s your final test before the game . Leaving it until the last min shows a lack of respect to the fans .
I can understand why players should be tested today. But just say for 3pm kick offs that all tests must be done before 8.00am. Then the cut off for a decision is 9am. Heavy fines for clubs who don't get tests done in time.
Docked points for clubs who have used deception.

Really poorly organized by the PL

It should be , results in by 10pm the night before, that’s your final test before the game . Leaving it until the last min shows a lack of respect to the fans .

That’s not sensible on health grounds though. You can easily become infectious overnight. Tests need to be done in the morning before the players start mixing. Otherwise you could have players who are infectious without even knowing it.

Couple of cases

That quote is from his press conference two days ago. They have had more positives since then.

To be fair someone’s just made a really good point to me. . .

Nothing has come from anywhere official, the PL and clubs only need to update fans of the game ISN’T going ahead.

They don’t need to respond to rumours or tabloid stories. So in this case the longer we go with out news the more likely it is the game is going ahead.
Not true.

"Where possible, the League will endeavor to keep supporters updated if games become at risk of being postponed on a matchday."

I think your all being a bit harsh on the Premier League officials tbh.

It's 5 hours til kick off. Plenty of time for them to have a think about it and cancel it with their usual couple of mins to spare.

They're probably only just getting out of bed after overdoing the eggnog last night.

They're allowed to enjoy Christmas too you Scrooges!

Not true.

"Where possible, the League will endeavor to keep supporters updated if games become at risk of being postponed on a matchday."

The FA were quite firm a few years ago;

The situation was so drastic that Spurs requested a postponement, only to be told that a failure to fulfil the fixture could lead to a points deduction. Jol had little choice but to field many of the players who had spent the previous evening - and much of the morning - being violently sick.

I feel sorry for all you local fans. Literally waiting around for a decision so you can either hop in the car/train/bus to the game, or watch from home.

This is who the Premier League are failing with their dithering. The fans.

Back
Top Bottom