Tottenham Vs Palace - Boxing day - 3pm (Live on BT Sport)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dunno if you noticed but everyone is catching this Omicron shit...
Players who catch it are in full training after three days and playing matches within a week.

Literally, who cares now?
If they don’t want to give it to the elderly and sick, that’s their private obligation.

I they don’t have Covid, the match should go ahead and I said the exact same thing regarding us with Rennes.

Honestly I think palace have been trying to put pressure on using the media

Which makes them coward cunts
I agree, but I reckon they will succeed as all they need to do is say that a few players are now injured to then get to the total unavailable threshold.

Player A has tweaked his hammy, player B has a stomach virus etc.

If palace want it called off it’s not hard to do.

I’m not sure if the PL are regretting postponing our game against Burnley over a bit of snow, but they should be. There really isn’t much option for this game to be cancelled without Spurs being severely disadvantaged.

There should definitely be a cut off point for when a game can be called off - all this last minute bollocks is easily avoidable as the situation is unlikely to change between 9am and 2pm with the amount of cases.

But then the Premier League don't give a shite about fans - if anything they're just a mere inconvenience.
I gifted my ticket last night as I have the 'rona. Only heard about the possible postponement this morning. If I had known I could have held on to my ticket.

Also it's very shitty on the Spurs players who had to drag themselves away from their families on Christmas Day to go into the lodge to train and prepare for a match that isn't going ahead.

PL tweeted this earlier.

A sign the game is on I wonder.

Or that the PL, like Spurs, Palace and other proper news outlets, aren't reporting gossip at this stage. And like Spurs, the social media team are probably about as detached from the actual sport side as the moon is the earth.

It 'shouldn't' make a difference, but I wonder if the decision to play this game will be influenced by the fact that its live on BT sports.

It's not on, is it? Thought it was a 3pm kick off?

Hour ago..

This is the same THFC official that would post shit every day for a week after the worst periods in the clubs history. Absolutely no idea from the social media side what is happening on the football side

Or that the PL, like Spurs, Palace and other proper news outlets, aren't reporting gossip at this stage. And like Spurs, the social media team are probably about as detached from the actual sport side as the moon is the earth.

It's not on, is it? Thought it was a 3pm kick off?

This is the same THFC official that would post shit every day for a week after the worst periods in the clubs history. Absolutely no idea from the social media side what is happening on the football side
The game is on BT sport if it goes ahead

To be fair someone’s just made a really good point to me. . .

Nothing has come from anywhere official, the PL and clubs only need to update fans of the game ISN’T going ahead.

They don’t need to respond to rumours or tabloid stories. So in this case the longer we go with out news the more likely it is the game is going ahead.

Back
Top Bottom