Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"Lucas is one of the best players in our squad" - Antonio Conte

He loves our little Brazilian.
Igula Igula is distraught.
Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

He's alright but I don't see this quality even if Conte does. His final pass/shot is often pretty awful. You can never question his effort or his attitude though, that's not open to debate.

I can't see it either...

His moments of quality are few and far between, at least in the league.

Aren't you one of Kane's biggest critics here though? Funny that you dislike Harry so much and adore Moura, despite the fact that the former has more ability in his arse cheeks.

It was pretty clear that he'd be a Conte player as he works his arse off and is fully COYS - this is what Conte expects from the whole XI mentally at least

Every post in this thread will have a disagree rating soon, lol

Immense performance from Lucas, he’s in excellent form now.

I'm teaching my four and six year old football (they have started to follow me to the man cave and be interested, it's nice), explained how he won the header... Lucas is now the "leapy small guy"

He does infuriate me at times and is capable of having a real stinker, but his form has been good recently and he's contributing goals/assists. Was excellent today. Now keep up that consistency

Back
Top Bottom