Southampton Vs Tottenham - 28th Dec - 3pm KO (Live On Amazon Prime)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Utter bollocks!!!
You know full well if that was Ronaldo or Salah that goal stands.

And the proof;

"When I travelled to Old Trafford, I was well aware of the ‘Fergie factor’. If I gave a ‘soft’ decision against them or did not add enough time on, then I knew he would let me know, in no uncertain times, that I had erred.

"In the early days I must concede that probably affected me. The way I decided to cope with this was to raise my tolerance level where penalties were concerned."

Graham Poll

Last edited:
Utter bollocks!!!
You know full well if that was Ronaldo or Salah that goal stands.
Sorry watched it played it heard it.... 99.999% of the time if your jumping at the same time as the keeper any contact and the ref calls it. Always been that way always will be - doesn't mean its right, it just is.

It's the tempo, stupid.

Spurs w/ 65.3% possession today (highest of the season).

Spurs w/ 727 touches, So'ton w/ 464 touches = 1191 touches total (2nd lowest of season).

Average total touches/match under Conte: 1344.143 (previous single-match low under Conte was 1343, average prior to match = 1369.667)

Average total touches/match under Nuno: 1289.30 (54.843 touches/match less than Spurs under Conte overall, and 80.337 touches/match less than Spurs under Conte prior to today's match.

Last edited:
A few observations from today; Forster can waste more time than his near namesake Ben Foster and that takes some doing!!
Why no ball boys, more time wasted?
The Steward behind the goal kept hiding the ball HK had to keep retrieving it ffs.
Never saw a mask all day?
Saints foul a lot.

Just managed to get the highlights to load he's actually onside from the lines WTF

Also second goal taken away is dodgy AF 2 points stolen from us that
Imagine being the VAR pricks today and going home after work and telling your family about what you achieved and how it impacted so many people for the better.
The fact that he wasn't offside maybe?
VAR is either corrupt, or inept...
I dunno what is worse!

Other than SSN mentioning every 10 seconds that West Ham have gone above us due to our results.... They somehow can't seem to hide their glee!

Back
Top Bottom