Chavski Vs Tottenham - League Cup Semi Final (1st Leg) - Wed 5th Jan KO 7:45pm, live on SKY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How he’s played tonight, I don’t think he’ll cut it in any top league now.
I kind of see him as a midfield Berbatov. Looks lazy as fuck and loves a good kfc / benson. Difference is that in those days we could handle and even celebrate that kind of player, but now we are in an era of football micro management and playing the system, which is fine, but can stifle creative play.

We are never going to amount to anything as a football club until we can stop shitting the bed at these grounds.

Its why we have the Spursy tag, getting fucking ole'd by the scum support in the first half.
They didn't even have to work for their goals we gifted them both.
Absolutely gutless and technically abysmal performance.

How PEH remained on the pitch is an absolute mystery to me, he couldn't pass a bag of fucking sweets all night.

Just put the kids out for the return fixture tie is done and focus on somehow trying to scrape into the top 4. We desperately need top 4 so that our cunt of a chairman will get his wallet out.

Conte just needs to start playing the guys who want it the most. To hell with the contract size. Son is clearly not himself. I’m not sure if he’s been overplayed or overworked but he clearly needs a rest. Kane is a shell of himself and probably needs to be moved to 10. He’s not good enough to be a nine in the Premier league anymore.

Last edited:
Atrocious game. Got first half tactics and team selection all wrong. Tanganga had a nightmare of a game. Game was done at half time. It will take a miracle to win the second leg. Home game and Chelsea being over confident might give us a chance but the gulf between the two teams tonight was substantial. Just woeful all round

We expect the team to fight when some fans give up so easily.
They're paid to fight against all odds. It's called being a professional. If they want to pay me I'll jump on the big delusion train like the usual suspects and ignore everything my lying ass eyes tell me...you know, like tonight was merely a flesh wound.

Felt like I just watched an organised world record attempt of blocking the most crosses in 90 minutes.

Well, that was thoroughly shit.

I'd really expected us to play well tonight and push them; more fool me.

The usual suspects were obviously shit. I never want to see Ndombele play for us again - it's over, just get rid of him.

Son was appalling. Kane continues with his adventures into Rooney version 2.0 minus the goals.

Back
Top Bottom