Chavski Vs Tottenham - League Cup Semi Final (1st Leg) - Wed 5th Jan KO 7:45pm, live on SKY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really disappointing performance, but also completely predictable. We never turn up there.

We still have a very small hope with the game going back to the lane.

Hojberg really is fucking useless and so are pretty much all of our fullback options.

Supported this club for over twenty years. I've seen bad players, terrible managers, disinterested teams, groups that have downed tools, every category of shit imaginable. But honestly I can't remember a more insipid and lifeless debacle in a meaningful game from a Spurs team in half decent form than tonight.

Not a single person associated with that can go home with their head held high tonight. Just a disgrace from at every level. If I was a Chelsea fan, I'd be livid, they were poor tonight, if they'd played even average it would been 4 or 5.

Hope the kids play at the weekend, I need a break before I look at this group again. I'm generally level-headed but that was just an absolute shower of shite. So so so lifeless and spineless.
We have the best manager possible now - problem is the player Levycunt signed always has been

Seriously Gill has been wnk since he arrived and people see him beat pulisic, that world class full back and confuse this with beating an actual world class or actual full back.... Get a grip... Between royale and him it was another dreadful summer..... Another year of going backwards.....

That was so, so bad. Totally and utterly outplayed, improved 2nd half with a change of formation, but still offered so little threat, we just competed better in the middle of the park as we weren't outnumbered.

But lucky not to be 4 or 5 down

Tanganga and Doherty wearing Chavs shirts don't help either both of them are utterly woeful.

Best log off before war & piece gets written.

He wasn't great last year, but far better than what we've seen lately. And at least he had an excuse last year at times as he was playing just about every single minute.
I disagree. Go back and watch him from Nov onwards in games against the top 8.

He’s fucking jumble

It’s clear we need a midfielder like Ndombele but his attitude clearly stinks off the pitch

Managers don’t want to reward that and Conte wants rid of him
I agree but playing two DMs we just look poor every game. Til we get someone else that can create in the middle then he has to play.

Back
Top Bottom