Chavski Vs Tottenham - League Cup Semi Final (1st Leg) - Wed 5th Jan KO 7:45pm, live on SKY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Supported this club for over twenty years. I've seen bad players, terrible managers, disinterested teams, groups that have downed tools, every category of shit imaginable. But honestly I can't remember a more insipid and lifeless debacle in a meaningful game from a Spurs team in half decent form than tonight.

Not a single person associated with that can go home with their head held high tonight. Just a disgrace at every level. If I was a Chelsea fan, I'd be livid, they were poor tonight, if they'd played even average it would been 4 or 5.

Hope the kids play at the weekend, I need a break before I look at this group again. I'm generally level-headed but that was just an absolute shower of shite. So so so lifeless and spineless.
Would double rep this post if I could. Sums it up for me entirely.

They're paid to fight against all odds. It's called being a professional. If they want to pay me I'll jump on the big delusion train like the usual suspects and ignore everything my lying ass eyes tell me...you know, like tonight was merely a flesh wound.
It was a poor performance. Should we give up though?

We are never going to amount to anything as a football club until we can stop shitting the bed at these grounds.

Its why we have the Spursy tag, getting fucking ole'd by the scum support in the first half.
They didn't even have to work for their goals we gifted them both.
Absolutely gutless and technically abysmal performance.

How PEH remained on the pitch is an absolute mystery to me, he couldn't pass a bag of fucking sweets all night.

Just put the kids out for the return fixture tie is done and focus on somehow trying to scrape into the top 4. We desperately need top 4 so that our cunt of a chairman will get his wallet out.
Post of the night.

I’m fucking sick of us bottling against these cunts. Decades of it.

I agree but playing two DMs we just look poor every game. Til we get someone else that can create in the middle then he has to play.
Playing two DMs is just fine if you have capable Wingbacks via Conte's preferred formation for the creativity up the channels. There is lies the problem right now.

NDombele looked quite fit, posture stayed nice after a whack, shoulders didn't paunch too much.

Good signs, scratching around for positives, Gil is just trying too hard and still growing, but soon he'll flourish no doubt.

No Kante, Silva and Havertz went off second half. A weakened Chelsea team.

Didn’t lay a glove on them but the truth is the away performances since Conte took over have been poor. The team are a different proposition playing at home. Couldn’t beat Southampton with 10 men and managed to beat Watford in the 96th minute. A 0-0 at Everton. Maybe the consistency is there!!!

Us fans don't get paid 150K+ a week to be some of the best professionals in the world and do a job.

You don't?

Make It Rain Money GIF by yvngswag

Back
Top Bottom