Morecambe (H) - FA Cup - Sunday 1400 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tanguy Ndombele, get the fuck out our club you lazy fat sack of shit.

Dele Ali, you have had you’re chances. Now fuck off to Newcastle shit cunt!!

Doherty, you don’t even deserve to be a professional football, Cunt!!!

Rodon - useless Cunt!!!

Gollini - Eminem wanker!!!!!

These players are simply not good enough
Plus Lo Celso

Ndombele is a fat lazy SELFISH piece of shit.

There, I said it
There was a bit early in the second half, the ball is played to him on the corner of the area on the left, couple of yards in front of him. Gil has seen the move and gone into a great attacking space beyond him but Ndombele was so slow over those six feet that Gil was now blocked and the ball was passed back to near our half way line.

Alone in the Sierra de Madrid I was yelling YOU LAZY FUCKING CUNT. Woke the missus from her siesta.

TL,DR: Cunt.

Last edited:
No club is going to touch them with a effing barge pole. How the hell do you off load them without Levy taking a massive financial hit. Plus the greedy bastards ain’t going to take a dip in their pockets, we are buggered
Levy needs to grow a set. Invite them in to his office on Monday and write them a cheque to f*** off. Offer them 55% of the remaining value of their contract. Tell them the choice is to accept and walk away with our blessing, or get used to training with the under 16’s. I don’t see any value in us wasting our time trying to flog these dead horses to another club for an acceptable fee. Just cut our losses - it will be cheaper and better for team cohesion in the long run.

Been at work today so couldn't catch the match.

Can anyone please give an honest summary of Ndombele attitude today? Genuinely interested to know if he was very obviously lazy or just generally poor?

Personally, I'd like to see us get shot of him ASAP and replace with Conte's first choice CM at any cost (it's not my money).

I thought Winks was our best player over the 90 mins, though I'll admit the bar isn't too high.
he was - by a long chalk
constantly trying to get the ball forward, using both wings to try to get the ball round the back, cutting out passes and making tackles and playing well above the standard of all of the others on the pitch.

Agreed they made him look good by being substantially worse, but that isn't his fault.

ps

Oh yeah, and he scored a goal

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom