Morecambe (H) - FA Cup - Sunday 1400 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll pay his cab fare to the airport, heck I'll throw in the air fare too, if he doesn't mind travelling with the baggage in the hold - as that's where he belongs!
Disgraceful performance today, utter contempt shown to the supporters, his team mates and the Club. We just have to take the hit and accept this was a doo-doo of a signing.
He's certainly not going about it in the best way *gallic shrug*

Me and the boy just got back from the game now. First 73 minutes were a struggle and i looked at him and felt sorry that this is what I had got him into. But he loved it by the end and it didn’t matter that it was only Morecambe or that we made hard work of it, he celebrated the goals as if we had won the cup and on the way home asked when I can take him again! :contefists:
Child abuse....I'm contacting the NSPCC...

Amazing as soon as they went off intensity and effort went up.
Get them out asap.
On a free if thats what it takes
Surely that was down to Lucas in general. Not that I’m saying it was good with those two however dele offered nothing in an advanced forward role sane as Gil. Gil needs to play wide left. However it did look as like the players and formation was just cobbled together and hope our “quality” would prevail. There is no real pattern or style of play such that players can flit in and out., v chats 2nd half we looked good with flat back 4 which was general consensus. Yet today we went back to a 5 v morecombe and then swapped the WBs!

What I did enjoy about today, is the huge number of kids at the game, obviously their first for so many of them.
What I didn't like was the number of pushy parents trying to get players' attention by using their kids to nab a shirt. Also the idiot that ran on the pitch to try and get a shirt too. I wouldn't mind if they wanted to keep it, but you just know that it will be on e-bay tomorrow.
Only one way to stop them, the players must not be allowed to give out shirts to randoms in the crowd.
Saw a lot of kids in the standing sections; even saw a mum holding a toddler. It didn't look like a particularly enjoyable experience for a lot of the kids.

Inverted wingbacks. I've seen it all now...
He did it against Southampton and now again against Morecambe. Is that his only tactic of trying to break a mass defence?

Literally no idea how to break teams down. Made worse without having a striker. Levy is a cu*t.

Still my dream of seeing us win 1 FA Cup lives on....

Saw a lot of kids in the standing sections; even saw a mum holding a toddler. It didn't look like a particularly enjoyable experience for a lot of the kids.
This is why I asked the question in the other thread about safe standing and whether people actually wanted it. For games like this, the casual fan and those with families often attend. Ain't no way they are standing the whole game.

Surely that was down to Lucas in general. Not that I’m saying it was good with those two however dele offered nothing in an advanced forward role sane as Gil. Gil needs to play wide left. However it did look as like the players and formation was just cobbled together and hope our “quality” would prevail. There is no real pattern or style of play such that players can flit in and out., v chats 2nd half we looked good with flat back 4 which was general consensus. Yet today we went back to a 5 v morecombe and then swapped the WBs!
It wasnt 5. Most times there was 2 because either the rcb or lcb were going forward depending which side the ball was.
So hence they offered nothing and were taken off.
You telling me that formation, players on the pitch, werent good enough to beat morecambe till the 85th minute.
Do we play kane and moura every game up top

Managers have spent 140m on players we all agree are not good enough - we won't get 140m back but we should get most of that - Levy must give that and more to Conte - for fecks sake let's hope he buys some better players ....

We still have 14/15 decent quality players and 5/6 decent youngsters - we just need at least four much, much, much better players than the five senior backups we saw today. Doherty - LoCelso - Ndombele - Dele .... and another bloody striker.

That's five new players 200m spent ... needs to happen, preferably now, or worst case in the summer.
Don’t think conte is a believer in youth players. How many has he given a Chance to?

It wasnt 5. Most times there was 2 because either the rcb or lcb were going forward depending which side the ball was.
So hence they offered nothing and were taken off.
You telling me that formation, players on the pitch, werent good enough to beat morecambe till the 85th minute.
Do we play kane and moura every game up top
I’m saying we could have played with a back 4 and defensively still been the sane. In what world did doc offer anything going forward. We could have played Scarlett up top with dele and Gil supporting. May have made a diff.

Back
Top Bottom