Morecambe (H) - FA Cup - Sunday 1400 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is why I asked the question in the other thread about safe standing and whether people actually wanted it. For games like this, the casual fan and those with families often attend. Ain't no way they are standing the whole game.

Well they can book seated tickets instead.......

I bet she swears like a docker when that West Ham fella of hers steps out of line.

Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman :levyeyes:
I guess no one bothered to inform me that Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman had a west ham fella...

leaving walking away GIF

My mate who was a neutral fan said winks was head and shoulders above everyone first 70 but no focal point to play ball to. Ndombele did ok but antagonised fans just slow walking off. Only himself to blame behaving like that. Put him on eurostar to paris and sell him in january. Not on him antagonising fans.

I thought Winks was quite good the entire match. He had a few passes that didn’t work, but he was taking risks. I don’t mind it when we lose the ball being brave.

Kane played 90 @ Mura.
So? He also played the first 90 and scored a 20 minute hat-trick after the B-team, once again, couldn't convincingly end the match (if only Kane had stored up some of that first match energy for the second). He clearly isn't going to score every game but the number of times he's been brought on to successfully bail out the team during an early round cup tie or competition group game is high.

It's so slow at spurs, the midfield are not moving to create space.

Simply got no formation and tactical tweak, we were lucky to have lucas energy chasing back all ball.

I don't know if it's the player or the coach issue. Put our players to any other team, there be more fluidity, I watch ndombele at lyon and he was a starter in the game because the wingers are so so effective

Don't know why we don't work with proper wingers and overlapping wingback w a 4-1-4-1 formation

Can conte make them better players? All the Adama backers seem to think conte will make him into a high quality rwb.

You’d hope so, and I imagine Conte would give them a chance but not let it waffle on if they’re not good enough.

The conundrum has always been between giving them enough playing time and a decent run, for the assessment to be made, and that we have others ahead of them in the pecking order. I’d hoped that they could be improvements on Dier and Sanchez but am not sure now.

Back
Top Bottom