NO NLD SUNDAY... 'cos FARCENAL are too chicken shit to turn up!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watch out lads keep shit talking Woolwich and they'll send their firm "the herd" on us.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited:
I’m hoping a suitable wit will pen a chant that reflects their fucking cowardice. One that is chanted long after I’m gone.

Won’t happen will it

:contesmell:

They promised their dads, to do just like they done
And run away from Yids when they can
They know it means they're weak when they turn the other cheek
And they're Goon enough to understand they're all cowards to a man

If you want a positive out of this farce - No Dier, No Romero, No Reg, No Son, the chances are we play shit and there would be no coming back from a defeat IF we lost tomorrow

Every cloud
My anger at this situation will only be soothed if we beat these cowards when they finally turn up.

We have to beat them otherwise its always going to be 'what if' those shits hadn't cheated their way out of this game when they were at a disadvantage

Well we shouldn’t be surprised to be honest. Woolwich have a long historical connection with corruption since bribing their way into the First Division in 1919. We had the Marlon Fulop goalkeeping performance for West Brom on the final day of the 2011/12 season when Spurs had to better Woolwich’s result to get in the CL where he made 3 ‘howlers’ that handed them victory. You had the period where we had 8 opening day away games in a row between 2011/12 and 2018/19 which obviously meant Woolwich were at home getting their seasons off to a good start- a period roughly aligned with the tenure of Woolwich supporter Richard Scudamore’s time as Chief Exec of the PL.
As for their players they leave a lot to be desired also with the likes of Peter Storey, Graham Rix, Tony Adams, Ray Parlour amongst many who have questionable pasts.
The whole club has a seedyness about it from top to bottom. No wonder Sol Campbell was attracted to them

Last edited:
Honestly, shit like this makes me less angry at fucking Levy.

No wonder he doesn't want to invest. Give me that fucking property development project, ffs.

My anger at this situation will only be soothed if we beat these cowards when they finally turn up.

We have to beat them otherwise its always going to be 'what if' those shits hadn't cheated their way out of this game when they were at a disadvantage
Even if we don't beat them, they KNOW why they ran screaming from the game tomorrow... The absolute fear of online meltdown if they lost... They're a fucking meme team now... Nothing more.

The rearranged game is gonna be fucking old school mental.... I can't wait!

99% of their fans who only turned up a month ago declaring their lifelong support won't even realise what all the fuss is about...
They won't know what fucking hit them!

I'm calling for ANYONE with a 1970's/'80s retro kit to wear it for the rearranged game..... I'm gonna source an old butchers coat to wear for the occasion.... Just to fuck with their heads (and confuse the rest of them!)

Let's go full on old school on those cunts!

Even if we don't beat them, they KNOW why they ran screaming from the game tomorrow... The absolute fear of online meltdown if they lost... They're a fucking meme team now... Nothing more.

The rearranged game is gonna be fucking old school.

99% of their fans who turned up a month ago won't even realise what all the fuss is about...
They won't know what fucking hit them!

I'm calling for ANYONE with a 1970's/'80s retro kit to wear it for the rearranged game..... I'm gonna source an old butchers coat to wear for the occasion.... Just to fuck with their heads (and confuse the rest of them!)

Let's go full on oldvschool on those cunts!

Well we shouldn’t be surprised to be honest. Woolwich have a long historical connection with corruption since bribing their way into the First Division in 1919. We had the Marlon Fulop goalkeeping performance for West Brom on the final day of the 2011/12 season when Spurs had to better Woolwich’s result to get in the CL where he made 3 ‘howlers’ that handed them victory. You had the period where we had 8 opening day away games in a row between 2011/12 and 2018/19 which obviously meant Woolwich were at home getting their seasons off to a good start- a period roughly aligned with the tenure of Woolwich supporter Richard Scudamore’s time as Chief Exec of the PL.
As for their players they leave a lot to be desired also with the likes of Peter Storey, Graham Rix, Tony Adams, Ray Parlour amongst many who have questionable pasts.
The whole club has a seedyness about it from top to bottom. No wonder Sol Campbell was attracted to them

FJFMcvrXMAMgy6x

Back
Top Bottom