January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought the story was that Fiorentina wanted to sell but Vlahovic wanted to finish off the year with them. Where there is smoke there is fire, but just goes to show that the details are most likely never right. This is why I ignore 90% of the reports.
With Woolwich seemingly the only bidder, I'm sure Fiorentina is thinking they'll have a better shot at it in the summer.

I don't quite understand why the interest in Vlahovic isn't bigger. Is it as stupid as the Luka Jovic disaster scaring people off?

(Would Real loan us Jovic btw?)

With Woolwich seemingly the only bidder, I'm sure Fiorentina is thinking they'll have a better shot at it in the summer.

I don't quite understand why the interest in Vlahovic isn't bigger. Is it as stupid as the Luka Jovic disaster scaring people off?

(Would Real loan us Jovic btw?)
Jovic was nowhere near as good at Eintracht as Vlahovic is now

Totally agree, the kid looks like the genuine article, I don't understand where PSG and United and Bayern and all the usual suspects are on this one. Us and Woolwich are stupid, why are we the only clubs in this, what am I missing?
PSG have a front 3 of Messi Neymar Mbappe. They hope to keep Mbappe, but if they can't, I'd expect them to move for a big star such as Haaland or Vlahovic.

Most other big clubs already have an established CF, and a settled formation with only 1 CF; eg Bayern Lewandowski, United Ronaldo, Madrid Benzema, Chelsea Lukaku, Liverpool Jota/Firmino.

The only huge club without a CF is City, and they want either Kane or Haaland.

PSG have a front 3 of Messi Neymar Mbappe. They hope to keep Mbappe, but if they can't, I'd expect them to move for a big star such as Haaland or Vlahovic.

Most other big clubs already have an established CF, and a settled formation with only 1 CF; eg Bayern Lewandowski, United Ronaldo, Madrid Benzema, Chelsea Lukaku, Liverpool Jota/Firmino.

The only huge club without a CF is City, and they want either Kane or Haaland.
All of that being the case, a 21 year old future world class player is not going to escape their notice.

If we were to sign Vlahovic would that mean that either Kane is sold, or Kane drops to play as a number 10? (would Kane be happy with that role?)

cbc kids no GIF by CBC

20 days into the window this criminal fraud cunt done fuck all as predicted by many

We are wasting a massive opportunity (again) to secure 4th by improving the squad - Arse and Utd are having dodgy seasons so we need to seize this opportunity

How thick must the bald cunt be not seeing spending 50m now would yield back 200m when we make CL. Probably still believes Wanks/PEH is a Top 4 midfield duo

Pretty fucking clueless of a cunt for a shrewd businessman

Last edited:
20 days into the window this criminal fraud cunt done fuck all as predicted by many

We are wasting a massive opportunity (again) to secure 4th by improving the squad

How thick must the bald cunt be not seeing spending 50m now would yield back 200m when we make CL. Probably still believes Wanks/PEH is a Top 4 midfield duo

Pretty fucking clueless of a cunt for a shrewd businessman
been says since the days of Harry
Levy has worked out how much it will take to (maybe) get top 4 V how much top 4 get back in money
and itsthe (maybe) that is Levy's problem he won't risk the money needed, now there is 4 teams trying to get that last top 4 spot, past season's its been 2 or 3 teams after 1 spot
thats why we got Saha & Nelson
or no-one in the Leisceter season (when it was the biggest prize within our grasp

been says since the days of Harry
Levy has worked out how much it will take to (maybe) get top 4 V how much top 4 get back in money
and itsthe (maybe) that is Levy's problem he won't risk the money needed, now there is 4 teams trying to get that last top 4 spot, past season's its been 2 or 3 teams after 1 spot
thats why we got Saha & Nelson
or no-one in the Leisceter season (when it was the biggest prize within our grasp
Yup - he knows selling flats is a guaranteed profit - winning football games is a risk

Vomit-inducing cuntery

Back
Top Bottom