LEICESTER CITY VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | WEDNESDAY 19 JANUARY 2022 | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Transfers or no transfers but harsh truth is that our side is technically just dogshit.

From the squad we have there is 0 attacking quality. And that includes Kane. Happy he scored, but fuck me, he had half of the field of room in 2nd half. It came to nothing but shots 10 meters over goal.
Sad to say but he is not even among top 15 strikers in EPL this season :( .

But of course compared to absolute 0 that is Moura he is still good. 90 minutes and lot of room. Only thing he got right was this long range effort that ended up too tame anyway. Cant aim into top 4 with that kind of attacking players unfortunately.

Shockingly shit from every attacking minded player.

I had a full head of hair earlier this evening. If I look in the mirror now I'm scared I'll see a Gregorian monk staring back at me. So fucking frustrating.

The worst thing is levy stringing us all along as he trys to sell the club. Taking his money week after week, borrowing from future season ticket sales and buying utter terrible players and overpaying on the stadium to the tune of hundreds of millions. There is no stability or plan at spurs and it remains that way as long as he stays. We've gone back 15 years!

Yeah we are done now I think. Shame we missed so many chances. We just lack quality is everywhere
Missed chances is the definition and recurring theme of a team lacking in quality. We missed a load of chances and passed up a big opportunity to record a very rare win over an injury depleted Liverpool as well recently.

I've enjoyed his performance tonight and he's been quality on the ball, but that miss from Kane was huge. If that goes in we probably stroll this.

But but but we've got so many games in hand and if we win them we're top four! There's no need for the club to panic!

People are fucking kidding themselves. Still got to go to Anfield, Stamford Bridge, OT and the Etihad. We can't beat a single team who are even slightly fucking decent. Even this injury ravaged Leicester side just had to show a bit more quality when it mattered today.
Yep agree mate. Same old shit. People with their heads in the clouds. We won't win these upcoming games. Any half decent team will do us. Our defence is a fucking circus, we have fuck all creativity in midfield or any one who can open teams up let alone link play. Oh and up top we are baron as that bald cunt never signs decent forward players to boost our attack or support Harry. So yeah I will bang a fucking wedge on a 7th place finish, 6th at best. Levy signing no top players and Conte fucking off.

The worst thing is levy stringing us all along as he trys to sell the club. Taking his money week after week, borrowing from future season ticket sales and buying utter terrible players and overpaying on the stadium to the tune of hundreds of millions. There is no stability or plan at spurs and it remains that way as long as he stays. We've gone back 15 years!

You speak utter utter shite!

Back
Top Bottom