LEICESTER CITY VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | WEDNESDAY 19 JANUARY 2022 | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our fans speak negatively for 90 min of every game, Yet we expect a Positive result.

Doherty, in my opinion, isn't a great player by any means. Today he hasn't played half bad but he's been slagged around every corner.

Let's rather give our support.

The Doch can’t taste his tatties

Our fans speak negatively for 90 min of every game, Yet we expect a Positive result.

Doherty, in my opinion, isn't a great player by any means. Today he hasn't played half bad but he's been slagged around every corner.

“I love Tottenham and I think our squad is great”.

* sits back and awaits Lo Celso brace *

:ledley:

Everyone positive thoughts now..lets send some positive energy to the players from here...

The players can't hear us, and it wouldn't matter if Halle Berry whispered in his ear night and day that Doherty was the world's greatest RWB...he'd still be utter gash.

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves with this performance. That was some of the easy defending Leicester will have to do all season. They knew our players would crumble eventually. Only Kane, Sanchez and Skipp can walk out of this with any credit.

Back
Top Bottom