LEICESTER CITY VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | WEDNESDAY 19 JANUARY 2022 | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Get the fuck in !
Deserved that for sure.

We're those mugs singing "Tottenham get battered everywhere they go" ??
Stick that up your dirt box you filthy fucking wankers.

COME ON YOU SPURS!

Well, actually it's been just 18 days (96th minute winner at Watford) but I know what you mean. That had me jumping around screaming, but not like tonight, that was magical, and made it so much better because we actually thoroughly deserved it. :)
I know my mistake, im going to be honest, i celebrated that one at a whole new level. I think its cause it was the 97th bloody minute haha

Madness

My god, I knew we had the better of them, but didn't realize how badly we absolutely fucking destroyed them. Think that is double our second best xG in a game this season. Cosmic justice at the end there.

Need one or two elite defenders, Romero and Dier coming back and maybe buy another and we will be fucking mint with the chance creation at the attacking end.

They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

Who am I kidding!

FUCKING AVE IT YOU LEICESTER SLAGS!!!

COYS!

Kane , Son , Lucas , Berg … how to fit them all in. Aside from the holy triumvirate Berg has been head and shoulders above any other attacking players when he has played. I just can’t see Steven being happy with a sub role when Son Lucas and Kane are all fit though.

Back
Top Bottom