LEICESTER CITY VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | WEDNESDAY 19 JANUARY 2022 | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"... it's a funny old game Saint"

Can someone answer what Emerson, Doherty and Lo Celso are for?

We urgently need 2-3 signings this window. RWB, AM (Winks, Hojbjerg, Skipp does not work) and a backup striker.

Other than that, one of those memorable (Ajax) evenings.
Look Doherty is shit but he was decent 2nd half today, let’s give him credit.

He’s a big step up from Emerson offensively.

todd1882 todd1882

Don't worry, Harry will just play a gorgeous pass and end up with a goal and an assist for 2/3 of our goals, so we can win the game.

Bow down before the KING.
Shows what you are most interested in. My point was about ALL of the attack (HK included). We often spurned chances in the early Poch era and it came back to haunt us. Tonight it sure as shit felt like familiar.

But let's focus on our amazing comeback and not jsut 1 player. Spurs won tonight not just HK.

Shows what you are most interested in. My point was about ALL of the attack (HK included). We often spurned chances in the early Poch era and it came back to haunt us. Tonight it sure as shit felt like familiar.

But let's focus on our amazing comeback and not jsut 1 player. Spurs won tonight not just HK.

I agree. Bergwijn deserves all the credit in the world.

That today is how we need to play against Chelski. Don’t want to see us cowardly defending and giving them any kind of respect cos we will lose with a whimper if we do. If Brighton can do it then so can we

Back
Top Bottom