CHELSEA VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | SUNDAY 23 JANUARY 2022 | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Amazing I find with chelsea fans when they say ive been supporting them since the 60s and 70s. Yet were getting 16 or 17 thousand attendances back then. Just bollox and plastic shit club.
Even during the premier league era they were getting less than 20k.
It wasn't until the Russian blood money was pumped in that they started showing interest.

Just seen a bit of sky coverage. Have to say palace ground is a disgrace.
It's a fucking shit hole, half of the away end is uncovered, so if it's raining you get soaked. The covered is narrow and just bare brick.
If you're in the back 2 or so rows you can't see parts of the pitch cos the roof hangs down. Also it's in a area that makes tottenham look appealing.

It's a fucking shit hole, half of the away end is uncovered, so if it's raining you get soaked. The covered is narrow and just bare brick.
If you're in the back 2 or so rows you can't see parts of the pitch cos the roof hangs down. Also it's in a area that makes tottenham look appealing.
Not to mention getting dive bombed by that feckin Eagle.

Knew a guy at school who was a United fan then switched to Chelsea, haven’t seen him in decades but wouldn’t be surprised if he was one of those.
My mate was Charlton since a kid...... And then When Abramovich took 9vwr he switched to Chelsea.

He just couldn't understand my disgust...... I told him that you can't just swap clubs but he genuinely thought I was the mad one for being Spurs and he was doing nothing unusual!!!!

Fucking fuck the 1 win in the last 30 years...

TODAY... Just for pure nostalgia...

"we'll do it again...
We'll do it agaiaaaain...
Like 1990,
We'll do it it again!!!"

Believe people..... We fucking GOT this!

This is the way

We can't go toe to toe with them from the off - we can be hard and defend well with robust challenges in a 352, frustrate them for 60 minutes - and then, if we're still in it, bring on either Lucas/Bergwijn, whoever didn't start and then maybe Los Celso for one of the 3 and have a go the last 25 minutes or so.

Let's see if Conte has learnt anything from the last 2 awful performances we've put up against them.
Really hope the game the other night wasn't just a dream, lose and we look like fools again COYS

Traore today, assuming he is on his way would have been perfect.

He could have given Chelsea something really explosive and unpredictable to contend with.

It's where delay can sometimes be so damaging.

Fucking fuck the 1 win in the last 30 years...

TODAY... Just for pure nostalgia...

"we'll do it again...
We'll do it agaiaaaain...
Like 1990,
We'll do it it again!!!"

Believe people..... We fucking GOT this!
I've been hurt too many times to believe in this fixture. Hopefully you're right and we break a curse though...

Remember no game no fir two weeks so we can afford to go strong and play with some intensity. Good 60 mins from the midfield and forwards then make subs to freshen it up and keep it going. We need to do what pool do and place with pace and non stop., that back line of theirs is gettable. Let’s put them under pressure.

Seems there's a chance Skipp, Lucas and Reguilon are doubts for the game. Probably Emerson as well, though he was in the training video released on the club's social media.

Back
Top Bottom