CHELSEA VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | SUNDAY 23 JANUARY 2022 | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why not just start Lucas instead of sess or play sess at LWB. We done need jasphet Dav dier and davies. Why change too much from Leicester gane unless there is injuries. Skipp played well reg played well so no need to drop them if not injured. Plus Lucas offers good directness which I don’t think sess will provide.

If hope the bouyancy drom
The other night would have carried over in to this gane but it looks like conte is gonna sit back and go ultra defensive. Hope I’m wrong and we player with some power and intensity and not the placid shore we have done in the other 3 games against them!

Not the same line up as against Leicester. 9 defensive minded players again though. It’s a different approach I suppose. We have to try something different against these bigger teams away from home, rather than just going there and being cannon fodder

Back
Top Bottom