CHELSEA VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | SUNDAY 23 JANUARY 2022 | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And Where's Los Celso?
Fran Healy Reaction GIF by Travis

That's got to be a back me or sack me kinda CM..... Wanks and cuntberg! Maybe the idea is just totally surrender and play dead and hope they just leave us alone cause its certainly not defend or attack.

If hope the bouyancy drom
The other night would have carried over in to this gane but it looks like conte is gonna sit back and go ultra defensive. Hope I’m wrong and we player with some power and intensity and not the placid shore we have done in the other 3 games against them!
He’s selected a solid (hopefully) defensive base but looks to me like he’s attacking with pace on the wings to put them on the back foot a bit. Important we take our chances but there should be some.

Back
Top Bottom