CHELSEA VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | SUNDAY 23 JANUARY 2022 | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How many fucking times have we let him cut in on his left foot. Close the cunt down.

Some strike in fairness but I think Lloris mis read it, thought it was going wide. His position was so that if he dived, he probably would have saved it.

I’m wondering if Brighton have better players than Spurs or bigger balls cause they caused Chelsea more problems than we have caused in the 3 games this month.

Personally think that goal should have been disallowed as was a push which Silva exploited. Anyway, we move on.
Bollocks... If that was Lukaku on Tanganga, it gets allowed!

Fucking cunt fuckers....I fucking despise the GAS CHAMBER HISSING NAZI CUNTS that are Chelsea support!
a nazi club, who deserve nothing... saved by a Jew... Oh the FUCKING IRONY!!!

I wonder how Abramovitch feels about his wise investment, every time he hears HIS fans hissing and laughing about their 'cult hero' poster boy Adolf!!!!

Fucking cunts!

This piss taking from Chelsea has been going on far too long now. The butt of their fucking jokes, and rightly so for 20 odd fucking years!

It really needs to stop. Enough is enough

So, are we still going to pretend these football corruption calls are just bad luck?
People have to pretend mate because if they acknowledge it and admit it's a possibility it will ruin the game for them.

VAR has proven to me how corruption exists in the game because of how selective they are in what they look at and don't look at.

No consistency, it's either corruption or complete incompetence.

Back
Top Bottom