CHELSEA VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | SUNDAY 23 JANUARY 2022 | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ndombele and Los Celso are the biggest tossers at Spurs.

We haven't got unlimited resources like Chelsea so we need to be able to utilise every single resource we have.

And those 2 useless tossers don't even make the squad.

Those 2 signings are the ones that have screwed us over the most these last couple of years.

Couldn’t agree more.. those two frauds have really cost us

I posted a few games v Chelsea that this cunt had one of the most punchable faces In the league…..
211-F427-F-11-FF-4-E2-C-A629-5-E9-D93-E8-C07-D.jpg

but these two fuckers just about beat him…..
EB5-F1738-E7-AD-4747-8848-2954-AA9-B519-E.jpg

F25-A28-EB-A1-CF-4669-8869-231-AE5-E4-A6-F3.jpg

Not much , problem has been our midfield. A fully fit Moussa Dembele would’ve made a world of difference.
Looking back and all the hindsight yada yada yada, that transfer was the beginning of the end of Poch project years. We should have never, ever, allowed him to move during a January transfer window let alone leave the club.

domino satisfying GIF

"it's happened again" has it ChelHISSSSSea fans??

...it happens every time you cunts!

"He's one of your own, he's one of your own...
ADOLF HITLER, he's one of your own!"

30 years of this relentless shit has sent me over the edge I'm afraid!!

Nazis gonna Nazi!!

Us soppy yid cunts just let them.... Shame innit? But it's all good fun for them I guess...
Then again, so was bayonetting Jewish babies for their ansecstors!

Fuck this shit. If there IS a god, this finishes 2-2...
But there REALLY isn't, IS there 'God fans'?

Back
Top Bottom