CHELSEA VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | SUNDAY 23 JANUARY 2022 | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Your a bit thick - your first statement was that I made it up, I said check the Sunday papers to which you replied hardly a good source? it's fn rumour the source is irrelevant. Take it that school of logic class you attended didn't really stick.

So you're out here believing rumours in the Sunday papers despite the fact that they could be completely made up 🤦‍♂️

You're either gullible or completely naive, bless you, are you the kind of person who falls for click bait?

what is it about the chelscum, yes they are superior as a team, but we have a mental block against them, how did we not show up today after that amazing midweek high. thats 8-0 to them over 4 meetings this week - absolutely disgraceful. think conte totally fucked it up today with his ultradefensive setup, though how can you blame him if doesnt have an actual midfielder.
They're really good this season (even if their form has dipped recently) coming off the back of winning the CL last summer whereas we... were absolutely shit with a stagnant squad and two seasons of Mourinho then Nuno coaching.

Conté is great but not quite a miracle worker. It's too soon to expect anything from this fixture in partcular (which has always been our bete noire).

Stephen Colbert Idk GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

It's not just against us, if you are suggesting that.

No I am suggesting that they are doing a bad job of creating these story lines.

City walked the league last year, are walking the league this year. The teams with the most talent are where they should be and the biggest club in the league (United) are struggling.

If they are making calls based on outcomes and favoring the big teams/making storylines they absolutely suck at it.

Back
Top Bottom