CHELSEA VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | SUNDAY 23 JANUARY 2022 | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The MF can do nothing against teams that can press us and give them no time/space.

We have nobody outside of Kane, Reguilon and Son (and Son/Reguilon can't really pass out of it that well) who can keep possession and make passes while under pressure. We need to fix that in all areas of our team.

Cucurella, Webster, Burn, Dunk, Lamptey, Mac Allister all walk into our team and make us better. Offer them Hojbjerg, Winks, Tanganga, Doherty and even Sanchez and they laugh us out the door.
They've played three games more than us and are 6 points behind.

So either you are chatting shit or those seven players you claim are so fantastic really aren't as good as you think

Would have been great to get some sort of result today, but the reality is, we always struggle against Chelsea, especially at Stamford Bridge so it’s not a massive shock.

On a positive note, no more games against Chelsea this season, unless we get them in the FA Cup, but hopefully not!

We desperately desperately need to do some transfer business this week, get players out, and get some new players in. Have a few days off, then back to it training hard in preparation for the 2nd half of the season

Absolutely
These fans blaming Conte are fucking clowns
Show me what manager in this world would do better with League One quality like Hojbjerg, Winks, Doherty or Tanganga
Well conte choose the tactics and players. He could have kept it the sane as v Leicester where at least pressed and tried to attack. The mentality was all wrong and the team selection was a surrender. Kane must have been thinking wtf! After r the Leicester game everyone thought that would give us a massive confidence boost but he just blew that out of the water with the selection and tactics. I’m sorry but it was such a cowardice performance. When actually pressed and tried to win the ball back in the 2nd half we got into some good situations. Final pass was missing. Why bring on Gil with 1 min left?

I thought we were fairly competitive- apart from the traditional Chelsea wonder-goal and the horror-reffing, it wasnt like they were banging them in for fun.

Seen plenty of games like that at that place - we haven’t beaten them there very often. All a bit meh about it - a bit like when we play City - give it a shot and see how it goes but with more despicable supporters.

Oh, well - we can buy better players - they’ll always be a bunch of c***s.

Wow you're still not really on fire are you. So are there fn rumours or not? If they exist in the papers you're wrong, and if your asking about the source I assume you know you're wrong.

I neither said I believed them or cared for them, I merely pointed out they exist because..... They fn do! ergo unless I work for the sun, the guardian, the express or the mail I didn't make the fn rumour up. How hard are the remedial class teachers working?

Rumours exist because they do lol what a fucking argument 🤦‍♂️

There's rumours in the 'Sunday papers' that he will see out his contract, unless you're illiterate or incapable of reading there's 1000's of rumours in the papers mate, there's rumours of UFO's landing on the earth every week, it's pointless speculating on anything like this regardless.

And you're the one who implied you believe them by regurgitating that nonsense in the first place.

What a pointless argument.

Wow you're still not really on fire are you. So are there fn rumours or not? If they exist in the papers you're wrong, and if your asking about the source I assume you know you're wrong.

I neither said I believed them or cared for them, I merely pointed out they exist because..... They fn do! ergo unless I work for the sun, the guardian, the express or the mail I didn't make the fn rumour up. How hard are the remedial class teachers working?
TL,DR: I read something on Twitter

Davies is just one of our problems, he has never been good enough and he is getting worse as he gets older

He is a back-up LCB being asked to do too much because of a lack of squad management.

There is no way he should be starting for us in the PL but there is no other option.

Back
Top Bottom