CHELSEA VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | SUNDAY 23 JANUARY 2022 | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I fucking despise everything about that fucking cunt club...

The '70s/'80s Far right support....
...the lucky lottery win...
The continued Nazi support...

Tell me how we explain to our kids to do the right thing, work hard, be nice, gets you far in life....
fuck that.

Be a racist Nazi, join Combat 18, hope a dirty rich Jew bails you out... And revel in your ill gotten success.

THAT'S how you win in life.

Fucking cunts. I'm out.

Proper fuck this shit. I hope their filthy despicable fucking fans die an AWFUL death one day.

Think a lot of our players in big games too concernced making a mistake rather being confident and playing their actual game. Skipp and kane best players. Were too nice. They didnt even have to work hard to win. Davies way too timid for our club. Doherty shite. Food for thought over break. Sign some fucking qualities players levy now. Youre culpable for mess last 3 years.

Davis has had a shocker today. He needs to be rested for a Game or two. Let's face it he is a Great stand in. He works hard and gives everything but he is a squad player.

This is the case with far too many of our first team players. Most of our first team players, would at best, be substitutes in Liverpool, Chelsea or Man City.
Davies is just one of our problems, he has never been good enough and he is getting worse as he gets older

Barkley, Havertz, Pulisic and Werner all not even getting on the pitch and some of you are crying like a little girl with a grazed knee and a dropped ice-cream cone when we're not winning at this scum-infested hole of a stadium full of cunts with their team of expensive, well paid, successful, experienced footballers and backroom staff.

The fact that Azpilicueta ended up not getting booked this game shows the standard of refereeing...

Was over the second the Kane goal was disallowed. There’s a gulf in quality between the two sides, and Spurs needed it all to break right for them. Much work to be done. Back Conte.

Davis has had a shocker today. He needs to be rested for a Game or two. Let's face it he is a Great stand in. He works hard and gives everything but he is a squad player.

This is the case with far too many of our first team players. Most of our first team players, would at best, be substitutes in Liverpool, Chelsea or Man City.
He was playing LB where he is always weak. Only done well lately since he’s been LCB.

Back
Top Bottom