CHELSEA VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | SUNDAY 23 JANUARY 2022 | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Davies is such a wank player. He is literally championship level at best how has he stayed at our club for so long.
Why don’t we just play the youngsters. Play white he can’t be worse than any of our CMs. Play sess ina run of games if his injury free. Play berg. Play Rodon instead of davies. Fuck it just play these players we have bought. Conte is a pragmatic coach and like older olayers.

Yayyyyy.... Let's acknowledge the gracious WINNERS!
Chelsea.jpg

220px-Bandera_Combat_18.jpg

Jason-Marriner.jpg

s.jpg

Good on ya guys, well played, fair do's.

Your amazingly well run, not in any way Nazi fanbase club fully deserved their not in any way ill gotten gains success win the game again... My yiddeshe ancestors would be SO happy you won, if it wasn't for the fact they had been burnt to a crisp in the concentration camps... But hey, it's always nice to hear you regularly 'saluting' and commemorating their lives with your funny little gentle hissing banter.... Awwww, so sweet! I'm glad we gave you an 8-0 aggregate win this season... It's the LEAST we could do, after ALL you've done for us down the years!

See you next season....

You despicable fucking Nazi cunts!

Last edited:
Jesus Christ -rumours don't 'exist', that's why they're called rumours - fucking hell are you a dunce? 🤣

You think rumours actually a a degree of credence to them, they're rumours for a reason because they could fucking mean anything, there's nothing solid to the rumours of Conte leaving before the end of the season apart from your utterley feeble mentally weak mindset.
You really are an idiot. A total moron. OK so if I said I believed your dad's rumour that the earth was flat then that would be agreeing with the rumour. If on the other hand somone said they heard a rumour that your mum shat you out to leave space for all the sailors and that you'd disproven Darwin and I said - I've heard that rumour - then that would merely be stating I had heard the rumour and therefore the rumour EXISTS - but I've not stated I believe it - though right now.....

Why don’t we just play the youngsters. Play white he can’t be worse than any of our CMs. Play sess ina run of games if his injury free. Play berg. Play Rodon instead of davies. Fuck it just play these players we have bought. Conte is a pragmatic coach and like older olayers.
Your input this afternoon has been considerably less meaningful than our second-half performance, on many levels

Last edited:
we just dont look like we have the belief...
I thought conte has high demands doesn’t like losing etc. can’t he instill some passion and fight into the team v these fuckers. It hardly looked he gave them a churchillian team talk before the game or at HT. at least get them pumped up with some belief. Even harry managed that!

Absolutely.

We just bend over and take it up the shitter every time we go there, and its getting the same way at Emirates in recent years as well.

I have 100% faith in Conte though, if he gets players he wants this window and again in the summer he will slap this weakness out of us. I'm sure of it.
If Levy let's him.

If we have to sell to buy, then we're well and truly screwed as we have nothing but mediocrity up and down the entire squad.

If the rumour that Dele is on his way out then let's hope some muppet club pay over the odds based on his historical form.

Players that need to be sent packing immediately are

Ndombele
Los Celso
Dele
Rodon
Emerson

You really are an idiot. A total moron. OK so if I said I believed your dad's rumour that the earth was flat then that would be agreeing with the rumour. If on the other hand somone said they heard a rumour that your mum shat you out to leave space for all the sailors and that you'd disproven Darwin and I said - I've heard that rumour - then that would merely be stating I had heard the rumour and therefore the rumour EXISTS - but I've not stated I believe it - though right now.....

Wtf are you on about, I didn't know it was possible for you to speak more shite but you've actually surpassed yourself with this nonsense, seems like you posted this piece of piss to deflect from your pathetically weak argument.

Conte has done great. But what the fuck was that set up today? Chelsea have been shit all month yet we turn up with a team trying not to lose rather than trying to win. Very strange indeed.

I said this exact thing, it was so negative.

It's almost like he's trying to send a message to the board.

Back
Top Bottom