January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Paratici seems like he doesn’t know anyone outside of Italy. From Levy’s perspective, his human shield is working perfectly
Would not mind one bit if he could bring in anybody from that glorious Italian side at the euros in the summer. I thought that was the whole point of him but of course it fucking wasn't.

Luis Diaz: Liverpool make move for Porto and Colombia winger​

By Mandeep SangheraBBC Sport
Last updated on7 hours ago7 hours ago.From the sectionLiverpool

Luis Diaz
Diaz has scored 20 goals in 37 appearances for club and country this season
Liverpool are trying to sign Colombia winger Luis Diaz from Porto in the current transfer window.
The deal, if completed, is expected to be worth €45m (£37.5m) plus a maximum of €15m in potential bonuses.

If we get Kulusevski we should give a chance, still young and who knows he might thrive over here. Same goes with Amrabat although he is not so young. At this point the squad really needs freshening up so new faces are welcome and the trash already here needs shipping out asap.
I feel the same. I'm Swedish and I have watched him when in the national team. He's definitely got the talent, he can do incredible things. But he can also disappear in games. I think he can benefit a lot from Contes detailed coaching.

I'd exchange Bergwijn for him any day.

Genuinely think you’ll all be pleasantly surprised.

I mean you could be right but I think fans are overawed by the fact that we are STILL throwing shit at the wall and hoping some of it sticks and have no clear defined strategy when it comes to bringing players in.

He could be a hit but it doesn't fill me with any confidence because it would be a complete fluke, the next player we bring in will likely be a bust, you cannot run a sustainable transfer policy like that and Conte will get tired of that approach real quick.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom