January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's a special circumstance- because Conte was going to change his position from RW to RWB.

If he was bought to play RW for us, I wouldn't have been happy, as the same limitations of not scoring enough at Wolves would apply. But at RWB, those limitations aren't as important as his other attributes can compensate for it.

Trippier?

People are whinging about Coutinho.......

Is he 'special' too?

Parades was mentioned earlier.......

That CB lad that can't get a game for Bayern we're linked with....

.........I could go on, but the point is 'special' is just an undefined set of circumstances.

Whether a player can improve us in some way is fundamentally what matters; not some superficial perception of a player's status based on whether they're currently in-favour with their current team.

But we need to seriously improve our squad.

Indeed. We do..... The more the better.

Atm if we play a 5-3-2, our 3 mids are Hojberg Winks Skipp. That's absolutely shocking lack of creativity.

Gross negligence from Paratici and Levy.

FFWD to the end point of this convo..... If you think they're not worth having then fair fucks. However, that Kulu (eg) isn't a starter for Juve is not a particularly meaningful metric by itself.

There were times when Dybala wasn't in their first XI... Peeps still wanted him at the time.

Last edited:

All you need to know about Kulusevski from English speaking Juve fans. He sounds awful. But, what do you expect when our club continues to think they are a superpower shopping in Poundland. Going to be another bang average signing that does nothing to improve the 1st team. So fucking sick of it.

All you need to know about Kulusevski from English speaking Juve fans. He sounds awful. But, what do you expect when our club continues to think they are a superpower shopping in Poundland. Going to be another bang average signing that does nothing to improve the 1st team. So fucking sick of it.
******* Paratici checks his database ********

Agree. Its much less risk and given our record over the last 5 years the less risk the better. Raphinha, Neves maybe Lamptey (injuries maybe a concern). Those 3 probably difficult and not cheap but improves us massively in areas we need improving.

I'd happily take Nevez over anyone we've been linked to all January......

If this window goes as expected, I sincerely hope the discord is as loud and constant we possible at the next home game.

I'm in the south stand for the FA Cup instead of my usual seat, hoping to hear something.

28 days later.....
Not Listening Over It GIF by ALLBLK

Back
Top Bottom