January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We’re being outbid and out witted by Barcelona & Liverpool so it’s not all bad could have been Blackpool & Lincoln so……🤷‍♂️ then again if they put their minds to it…….

You have to choose one of the three options..

A - Morata and Kulusevski on loan
B - Morata and Amrabat on loan
C - Kulusevski and Amrabat on loan

Which are you taking?

Which are you taking?
day rage GIF

Since when is "its only a loan so if doesn't work out no big deal" a good justification for making a move?

Have the standards dropped so low that supporters now don't expect us to improve but are good with just trying shit out?
Look at how well our few purchases have worked out. Try before you buy at least prevents being stuck with another Tanguy, Glc or Doherty.

Which are you taking?
Can't believe these are our transfer targets... Morata on loan as a backup to the end of the season wouldn't be the worst thing in the world but I wouldn't want him permanently past the summer

Which are you taking?

A

By a long way but would rank them in the order you have listed for interest.

Look at how well our few purchases have worked out. Try before you buy at least prevents being stuck with another Tanguy, Glc or Doherty.

I think that saying we have sucked at buying players so lets just loan guys and hope is a poor way of doing things.

How about we fix the problem of being shit at buying players instead.

I think that saying we have sucked at buying players so lets just loan guys and hope is a poor way of doing things.

How about we fix the problem of being shit at buying players instead.
Well we're not going to fix it in the next 4 days and we still need players...

Well we're not going to fix it in the next 4 days and we still need players...

My point was how fans try to justify transfers what does that have to do with fixing something?

And even if it did why do we have to accept that the club is shit at transfers?

Back
Top Bottom