January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hear he's been shit lately and he was never a PL type of player really, but the other Juve guy I adore is Bernardeschi. Now that would be adding technical quality to the side.

Bernardeschi is quality the closest to a Bernardo Silva. A massive yes from me. Just shows how much depth Juv have.

Just because a player doesn't make it successfully at one club, doesn't automatically mean he's shit at every club. He's 21 years old, and has been fighting against the likes of Ronaldo, Chiesa, Dybala for a spot in that team. It's no shame he hasn't got ahead of them.

People saying "we shouldn't be buying bench players from another team". Isn't that exactly what Lucas was? He's been superb for us. Alderweireld didn't get a sniff at Atletico Madrid. Reguilon was right down Madrid's pecking order. Just because they don't get a chance there, doesn't mean they aren't worth the gamble.

If he turns out shit, then hold me accountable if it really makes you feel that much better.. But until he's signed and he's had a good few games to show his ability, then who are we to judge?
I don’t actually think we’ll sign anyone in the next few days

I also think the fact you’re saying that Lucas has been superb and are including reguillon as an example of successes speaks volumes

If you’re happy with last minute trolley dashes for unwanted garbage then fair enough I guess

Fundamentally there is a high chance that anyone we sign turns out to be a bust because we are being run by very incompetent people that do not have football at the forefront of their priorities

Just because a player doesn't make it successfully at one club, doesn't automatically mean he's shit at every club. He's 21 years old, and has been fighting against the likes of Ronaldo, Chiesa, Dybala for a spot in that team. It's no shame he hasn't got ahead of them.

People saying "we shouldn't be buying bench players from another team". Isn't that exactly what Lucas was? He's been superb for us. Alderweireld didn't get a sniff at Atletico Madrid. Reguilon was right down Madrid's pecking order. Just because they don't get a chance there, doesn't mean they aren't worth the gamble.

If he turns out shit, then hold me accountable if it really makes you feel that much better.. But until he's signed and he's had a good few games to show his ability, then who are we to judge?
Facts GIF by Judge Jerry

Back
Top Bottom