January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Guarantee the people on here moaning about us trying sign Kulusevski would by livid if Woolwich or West Ham had signed him.
Likewise if we sign him

Gatsby: Inspirational signing. Whoop Whoop...."Don" Levy pulls it off again. :dude:

He signs for West Ham

Gatsby: Never wanted him anyway. Unproven wast of money. Another bullet dodged by the "Don" :bow:

Facts GIF by Judge Jerry
Jerry Springer has a judge show now?
:llorisunsure:

I said when we got Conte that it's the cheap option for Levy.
He will cost us comparatively little compared to what the cost of building a good team is.
It placated the fans for a while and got a decent lift on the pitch.
Conte will walk in late August with the remainder of his contract (about 7m) in his bank.

We got him on an 18 month deal with the option of 1 more year. Bet both my fully functioning testicles the option is never exercised
Conte was the last option for Levy. If he fails Conte , there's no coming back. Not even employing Poch again saves him. Ticket sales will drop off a cliff.

Bentancur definitely not. He has some talent and would help us so he is out.

Kulusevski looks like someone Juve realizes they can pawn off on Paratici for a bloated fee. He also seems less likely to improve us much so even more likely to come.
bentancur is even worse than Winks going forward. People on here who slate Hojbjerg will lose their shit over him.

I'm so confused about people mentioning Nkunku. Is there ITK sending him to Spurs?

Also, it wouldn't make sense compared to the other types of CMs we've been linked to this window. They've all been ball-winning midfielders and to some degree deep playmakers. Nkunku is definitely not that. He runs into the penalty box a lot, so I'm not sure - taking into account what we've been linked to so far - that's what Conte is looking for.

Back
Top Bottom