Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton and Hove Albion | FA Cup 4th Round | Saturday 5 Feb | 8pm KO | FFS Boris Extend HS2 to Brighton TFC has transport issues

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lamptey looks like a sprite. I'm not even sure if I know what I mean by that. :/

EDIT: I think his chubby face reminds me of a 8x8 pixels face from a 1980s computer game. A bit like Sam from the original Guess Who. Totally round face.

Last edited:
Lamptey looks like a sprite. I'm not even sure if I know what I mean by that. :/
OIP.175INXzJ_4yyiCgUDtbomQHaHa

Their away kit is in the right colour range but not quite right.

You folks should relax a bit. If you've watched BHA at all this season you will konw that we need more goals. The will turn it up in the 2nd half as they do against everyone.

Back
Top Bottom