Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton and Hove Albion | FA Cup 4th Round | Saturday 5 Feb | 8pm KO | FFS Boris Extend HS2 to Brighton TFC has transport issues

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wanks and Shitberg in the MF.

That alone should be enough to show the transfer window was a piece of shit.
Sorry about the result tonight mate, you must be hurting...
Maybe Southampton can do us a favour on Wednesday and get the win you're hoping for!!!

Last edited:
Moura has been dreadful !

Bit sloppy at the back there

Are we gonna be wasteful ! Kane needs to hit that first time give it a good whack. We did this v Leicester where we tried to be too clever trying to finish. Need to keep it tight at the back.

Letting get to close to our 6 yard box. Need to get at them a bit more.

Think we are slowing it down too much. Need to keep the pressure on. They’ve had a few sniffs now which I’m sure conte will pick. Plus we are sometimes playing to casual when we have ball.

Definitely need to wake up they have increased the pace and we are still like as if it was first half. Keep saying we need to push and press more they are finding space to easy. Plus we are can’t string 5 passes together.

Again royal plays it to no one. We can’t build up any play unless it’s a counter.

Kus looks very slow on the break. Can he practice some running?

We need to be able to control games better to see them out. We let Brighton have too much possesion in our box which against better teams we’d be punished. Lotus had to make a couple excellent saves in 2nd half. We didn’t really create much other than counter in the 2nd half and from their fuck ups in defence.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone enjoy a comfortable victory as little as this. Not one positive thing to say. Not one. Just endless complaints.

I swear some people on TFC just don't want to be happy.

Well, I know there's been a few c*nt offs on TFC but this is the first shunt off..
63bb96.jpg

Back
Top Bottom