Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton and Hove Albion | FA Cup 4th Round | Saturday 5 Feb | 8pm KO | FFS Boris Extend HS2 to Brighton TFC has transport issues

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That'll do. Romero a fucking beast in defence, him and Dier are going to be incredible under Conte. Positive game from Emerson and Reguilon. Loved Sonny and Kane, even though we should've scored more. Benta came in and immediately made Bissouma quiet compared to Winks. Conte will take us places. COYS!

I fucking love this new Conte inspired side. Look like a completely different outfit with some real motivation, structure and gameplan.

Great to see Bentancur and Kulusevski out there with some of the pressure off as well, hopefully they get up to speed nice and quickly.

COYS!

We need to be able to control games better to see them out. We let Brighton have too much possesion in our box which against better teams we’d be punished. Lotus had to make a couple excellent saves in 2nd half. We didn’t really create much other than counter in the 2nd half and from their fuck ups in defence.

Romero excellent!

Also Rodon should play over Tanganga.

Rodon always looks good playing in the centre as he is a proper solid defender and powerful in the air as well as a player who is calm.

I would rather Rodon in the middle as I think Romero should play right or left, Romero is so good but in the first half he stepped out and missed the ball letting Maupey in. Romero is hyper aggressive which we need just not sure we want the middle player to be the aggressive one.

Solid performance overall, Romero back in the team makes a big difference

Liked what I saw from Bentancur when he came on, already looked better than anything we have in central midfield

Bentancur looks a presence. Quicker than I thought and composed on the ball.

Kulu looked a bit nervous but had a couple of nice touches.

Professional job done against a team that gives everyone a good game

Most reviews on Kulu said very talented and skilful but bit slow, seems the things I read where accurate.

Back
Top Bottom