Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton and Hove Albion | FA Cup 4th Round | Saturday 5 Feb | 8pm KO | FFS Boris Extend HS2 to Brighton TFC has transport issues

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Solid performance. Kane very good, though should have had a hat-trick. Reguilon one of his better games. The two new boys have both looked decent. Son reminded everyone the player he can and will be again with his little burst, once he comes back into form. Sanchez solid. Nobody had a stinker.

We deserved that. Bissouma was great for Brighton and they play good football but it’s clear they lack quality in certain areas and we look good.

No bad performances other than Bergwijn who looked like he was on Vodka, Kane is such a good footballer. I don’t want to temp fate but Bentancur looks like a gem from the short time on the pitch.

Great result, professional job done.

I am really Liking the look of these new signings as well and glad we cleared out the decks during the window.

I think we need to build on it in the summer and we finally seem to have a coherent strategy based on what the DOF said and we seem to be listening to Conte (hence why Hitchens left imo.)

All looking positive right now, COYS.

Good overall performance that. Made it look quite easy against a decent side. Goals for Kane, Sonny looking good if a little rusty and a solid outing for the new boys.
Harmony restored

Back
Top Bottom