Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton and Hove Albion | FA Cup 4th Round | Saturday 5 Feb | 8pm KO | FFS Boris Extend HS2 to Brighton TFC has transport issues

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just left Stratford, so should be home in time to do wordle and catch up on the Masked Singer before I go to sleep.
The game? I thought Kane was our MOTM, and if he continues to perform like that, he'll be back in my good books. ;)
With regards to the two new boys, can't believe they're getting negative criticism already, after all their appearance was no more than a cameo. Think (hope) that once they adapt to the pace of the EPL, they'll be fine.
As for Bentancur, he's a bit of a hottie!
Marylin Monroe Love GIF
The only ones criticising the newbies are the ones who haven’t a clue

Let’s get this straight. Levy has paid people to be on this site at all time. I think that’s pretty much knows as Bible now. The Levy Bots.

Half time 5 mins is given over to a presentation that they put together. Without fail.

I know a guy who used to do similar for Derby. But he watched the match and was looking at shape of the game. He has since become an assistant manager at a championship side.

Levy has gone next level.

He knows he has to to employ the guys watching the guys watching the match.

Would also explain our recruitment process actually.
you're bonkers, you need to step away from all forms of internet contact

shit the bed, this place has some seriously freaky people posting utter hogwash

I guess the question is whether we want to play our new players in this match or rotate them in. Doubt Son will be fit for this - give him a few more days off.

Lloris
Romero, Sanchez, Davies
Royal, Skipp, Hojbjerg, Winks, Reguilon
Moura, Kane, Bergwijn​

Subs : Gollini, Doherty, Sessegnon, Tanganga, Sanchez, White, Bentacur, Kulusevski, Scarlett

Not included in match day squad : Rodon.

Full squad :
GK: Lloris, Gollini, Austin, Whiteman,
RWB: Royal, Doherty
LWB: Reguilon, Sessegnon
CB: Romero, Dier, Davies, Sanchez, Tanganga, Rodon
CM: Skipp, Højbjerg, Winks, Bentancur, White
AM : Lucas, Kulusevski, Son, Bergwijn
Striker : Kane, Scarlett
The old 353 formation :contethumb:

I decided to buy a ticket in the South last night instead of my usual spot in the east Upper.
Kind of fancied a few beers and a something to eat.

May as well not bothered. Arrived 40 minutes before kick off and had to queue for about 15 minutes while people constantly get to the scanner with NFI what to do and have to be assisted every single time.
I'm then confronted with the "longest bar in europe" and the food market. Which as far as I can tel has 80% of the stadium in it already with zero chance of getting food.
So I go up a level to find they only have tap inns there. So sausage roll it is then. By the time I'd queued up for that, ate/drank it I had to get to my seat.
I'm sat on the end of an Isle, by an exit. 30 seconds before HT whistle, I'm out. Only to find approx 38 million people in the queues for drinks. And the toilets. I went down to the market, which was oddly empty. To the longest bar in Europe and stood there for a fucking eternity while the staff bumbled around. People cut in. I got the hump after the 2nd of 3rd person came from behind and walked up to the bar and tried order ahead of me.
I was then told they don't serve beer at that part of the fucking bar.
I'm actually angry writing this.

We were told that they could do 10,000 pints per minute in this stadium. Except for the fact the staff are useless, the beer pumps never work, people can't queue up properly and areas are over crowded.
After all that I just about had time for a poss before getting back to my seat.

My plan to try and move to the south stand eventually is dead. It's not brilliant in the east upper, but it's vastly better than that fucking shambles

I realize there’s a lot of negativity around Tottenham at the moment, and rightly so, but at any given time there are 5 or 6 managers who truly matter and are difference makers. And we have one of them. Enjoy the ride.

Back
Top Bottom