Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton and Hove Albion | FA Cup 4th Round | Saturday 5 Feb | 8pm KO | FFS Boris Extend HS2 to Brighton TFC has transport issues

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, I know there's been a few c*nt offs on TFC but this is the first shunt off..
63bb96.jpg

I'm still miffed that it's an 8pm kick off on a Saturday - so unnecessary!
That's because you're one of those old fashioned, out of touch individuals who still think that the attending clients (used to be called 'fans', for some unknown reason, now lost in the mists of time) should be taken into account when fixture times are discussed. This is clearly a misunderstanding on your part.

If the game goes to extra time/penalties, I've just calculated that clients travelling by train will get back to Brighton by about 2:30am.
:levylol:

It'll be about midnight by the time I get home, and I live in London. Fuck knows how people from the sticks going to manage.

Assume game finishes around 9.45pm - no extra time
Have a drink in the stadium, letting the mega queues at Seven Sisters die down, leave maybe 10.15-10.20
Walk down the High Road, get to Seven Sisters around 10.40
Get off at Highbury and Islington around 10.50
Change for the Overground, get off Forest Hill around 11.30 maybe, allowing time in case there's a wait for the train.
Walk home. Get home around 11.40.

This is assuming strike action doesn't affect the Victoria Line, TfL says it "might". Great.

Still don't know how I am getting home from the game on Saturday night. I live in Sussex (near Brighton). Can anyone advise?
Just looked it up - Sussex isn't near Brighton.

You can cycle from London to Brighton - loads of people do it. And the roads are often very quiet at 3am on a Sunday.

It'll be about midnight by the time I get home, and I live in London. Fuck knows how people from the sticks going to manage.

Assume game finishes around 9.45pm - no extra time
Have a drink in the stadium, letting the mega queues at Seven Sisters die down, leave maybe 10.15-10.20
Walk down the High Road, get to Seven Sisters around 10.40
Get off at Highbury and Islington around 10.50
Change for the Overground, get off Forest Hill around 11.30 maybe, allowing time in case there's a wait for the train.
Walk home. Get home around 11.40.

This is assuming strike action doesn't affect the Victoria Line, TfL says it "might". Great.

I was only fucking about really. I should be home before 00.15 assuming we have ruined BHA around 4-0 in normal time.

Back
Top Bottom