Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton and Hove Albion | FA Cup 4th Round | Saturday 5 Feb | 8pm KO | FFS Boris Extend HS2 to Brighton TFC has transport issues

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Been a bit of a desert the two week break so looking forward to game. Good idea though to have break to coincide with end of january window to allow transfers and not disrupt things. Son will be back but need to careful with him. 2 nil or 2-1 for us i reckon.

Lloris
Romero - Dier - Davies
Emerson - Skipp - Hojbjerg - Reguilon
Bergwijn - Kane - Son

Gollini, Tanganga, Sanchez, Doherty, Winks, Bentancur, Sessengon, Lucas, Kulusevski​

Starting to really look forward to this. Fed up of reading seemingly more and more of our own fans constantly knocking the club in the other threads.

Bring on the footy so I can enjoy that while the idiots complain cos Winks only passes it sideways!

ahYZRcM.jpg

Gollini, Emerson, Sessegnon, Romero, Tanganga, Bentancur, Winks, Kulusevski, Lucas

Last edited:
I think we might fall on our caboose against Brighton. Especially if they get up a head of steam. Our season is at an important junction, hopefully it doesn't get derailed.

I think kulusevski is first class and he will prove to be the engine of our creative efforts. Conte is a great coach and will get the best out of him.

I think we might fall on our caboose against Brighton. Especially if they get up a head of steam. Our season is at an important junction, hopefully it doesn't get derailed.

I think kulusevski is first class and he will prove to be the engine of our creative efforts. Conte is a great coach and will get the best out of him.
Good points.

yeah, I wouldn't expect Bentancur to feature with him having played in Uruguay last night, and only arriving in London on Friday. He'll hardly have even trained with the team.

Might be on the bench, but I'd say Southampton on wed more likely.

Kulusevski will get a half I'd say. Prob one each with Son, so as to ease Son back?

Berg or Lucas?

Romero to start? great to have options.

If we can get the two newbs on the bench to give them a run out in the last 20, great. I’d go with this (but with a view to bringing Romero and Son off early given there’s a double fixture week next week):

Lloris
Romero Dier Davies
Lucas Skipp Winks Højbjerg Reguilón
Son Kane

Gollini Sanchez Emerson Sessegnon Bentancur Doherty Bergwijn Kulusevski Scarlett​

Back
Top Bottom