Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton and Hove Albion | FA Cup 4th Round | Saturday 5 Feb | 8pm KO | FFS Boris Extend HS2 to Brighton TFC has transport issues

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Reggies buyback clause gets activated by RM, I hope we'd seriously consider Cucurella. I bet they'd happily sell him for 25ish m pounds.
I'd hope for Gaya first and then Cucurella but wouldn't be unhappy if it were the other way around. Cucurella is coming to grips with 4ATB and Gaya is comfortable in either a 3 or a 4 and is a better defensively and all around. And would prbably be cheaper seeing as Valencia paid their players with IOUs recently.

Can we please have a Harry hat-trick. My weener is at the ready.
And so am i
Sexy Prince GIF

Lamptey is a talent for sure, but I would not feel great about paying 45m for him. He's basically Sessegnon in terms of where he's at developmentally.
Sess has never been the same since ripping his hamstring 3 years ago and it looks like Lamptey is suffering in the same way since his big hamstring injury. He no longer has that confidence to run at full speed like before.

Been evident all season we needed more comfortable footballers in our 11 and we now have options to balance it with Romero back and the two new players. Superb

They were easily amongst the worst players and added nothing, they were invisible all game.

Best thing to say about them is they didn’t have any major fuck ups but as usual they contributed nothing positive.

I don't know if they were "good", I'd say more "ok", but clearly a level below Bissouma, and appeared increasingly unable to handle him in the 2nd half. PEH needs to play less games. I think he's played way too much the past year and half. Jaded, physically strained, or what not, he just seems less sharp than when he was fresh to us from soton.

I don't know if they were "good", I'd say more "ok", but clearly a level below Bissouma, and appeared increasingly unable to handle him in the 2nd half. PEH needs to play less games. I think he's played way too much the past year and half. Jaded, physically strained, or what not, he just seems less sharp than when he was fresh to us from soton.
He had a lucky burst of form through adrenaline. He’s not tired ffs, he’s just bang average

Wanks and Shitberg in the MF.

That alone should be enough to show the transfer window was a piece of shit.
Sorry about the result tonight mate, you must be hurting...
Maybe Southampton can do us a favour on Wednesday and get the win you're hoping for!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom