Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton and Hove Albion | FA Cup 4th Round | Saturday 5 Feb | 8pm KO | FFS Boris Extend HS2 to Brighton TFC has transport issues

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kane MoM for me then Bissouma then Romero.
Don't think Bissouma was all that in the first half. They changed something in the second and he looked a load better.

As I said earlier, I thought all our boys played really well. I suppose the stand out was Harry, but beyond that? Romero as you say, Reguilón, Sánchez, Emerson in the first half... No one had a poor game

I'm getting on a bit and my memory isn't what it used to be, but have we always played it out from the back like we did today?

I know we'd do it from a goal kick, but there seemed to be a conscious decision to recycle the ball, even in really dangerous areas, when Brighton were pressing. Brave stuff and commendable.

Thought Bissouma and Cucurella were Brighton's best. I'd have Cucurella over Lamptey all day, super player.
Barca are said to want to buy him back (no, they no longer have a buy-back clause) and must be kicking themselves for letting Cucurealla go in the first place - for €6 M to Getafe in 2020.
Barca also let another quality LB, Juan Miranda, leave.
Both left-back left under Koeman it seems...

Lamptey is a talent for sure, but I would not feel great about paying 45m for him. He's basically Sessegnon in terms of where he's at developmentally.

Sonny clearly low on confidence but managed to pull off that phenomenal run for Kane's goal. Form is temporary, class is permanent, ey?

Kane and Sonny are gonna love playing with Kulusevski, who you can already see is 10x the creator Lucas is. I don't know that Son has been getting quite enough of the ball lately. His confidence looks low right now.

Stolen from Twitter:

Paratici convincing Romero to join a club without Champions League football managed by Nuno Espirito Santo will go down in history 😅

Barca are said to want to buy him back (no, they no longer have a buy-back clause) and must be kicking themselves for letting Cucurealla go in the first place - for €6 M to Getafe in 2020.
Barca also let another quality LB, Juan Miranda, leave.
Both left-back left under Koeman it seems...

If Reggies buyback clause gets activated by RM, I hope we'd seriously consider Cucurella. I bet they'd happily sell him for 25ish m pounds.

Back
Top Bottom