Tottenham Hotspur vs Southampton | Wednesday 9 Feb | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whatever shall we do when we run out of managers to appoint?
Well we could for once try to replace bad players with good players.
I know it isn´t our modus operandi but hey why not have a go?
Lets Go Reaction GIF by Mason Ramsey

23 attempts to 7. Not sure what the game plan was tonight. If you play with 2 defensive midfielders with the idea of playing on the break surely the idea is to soak up pressure and restrict the opponent’s attempts on goal. Clearly didn’t work

Suggesting other people to be gay as a derogatory description of their inter-relationship is the literal definition of homophobia.

Please stop digging now. If nothing else, for your own sake.
If you are defending someone then saying you are just his lover doesnt mean homophobia. Its you thats homophobic for thinking that.

Why did Winks stay on?

Emerson so so poor defensively for Saints goals 2 and 3.

Needs to be Skipp and Bentancur vs Wolves .

This loss is another one down to Conte.
Hog sub was a bad one.
OK, we need to give the new guys time but we should have just steadied the boat.
Fuck off

He can’t do our defending for us.

You anti Conte scammers blaming him for everything are outrageous

Get fucked. I logging off. Fuck you conte hating. Douchebags. You’re a goon

Conte is all we’ve got
The Manager will always carry the Blame. Poch did, Jose did and now Conté is. What could he have done differently?
People are protesting because he didn't start someone who is coming of the Juve Bench. Our squad is really lacking in quality. To be honest I would've even preferred Gio or Gil in toward the middle of the second half. Expecting Kulu and Co to come in and immediately fit in from the the Juve Bench is absolute Dreamland stuff.

Back
Top Bottom