Tottenham Hotspur vs Southampton | Wednesday 9 Feb | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We looked a mess at the back even against Chelsea in the league we didn't look that disorganized at the back.

Possibly like you said moving Romero to the RCB and Sanchez making way.( Harsh on Sanchez who has been decent recently but it's football)

Likewise could blame the midfield and the LWB who both become enonomous in the build up to the 2nd n 3rd goal

I mean come on.

The goals were down to poor defending pure and simple.

Better midfield protection of course but the charity levels were offensive.

I think most of us were duped into believing we are a top 6 team. It's absolutely a load of Crap.

Kane and Son having been carrying he team for a few years now. Without them we'd probably be closer to the relegation battle than top 4.

Villa has shown us what a good transfer market is. Spurs is fast becoming nothing but a badge of a chicken on overpriced Football shirt. Much as I Love Spurs, I have to be honest.

I remember being in the lower end of the table before but at least we had a spirit that I find missing today. You get moments of it but nothing like the past. I remember Gary Mabutt battling it out, doing his damnedest to try and stop the likes of Wright because he held the shirt in high esteem. I saw Gazza cry because we got knocked out an FA Cup. It just doesn't seem the same today.

It doesn't start with the manager. I don't think any manager could be as passionate as Conté. The problem starts higher up. Players are just a value. Dembele was let go because he was close to expiry. He should've retired in a white shirt. Eriksen was treated like a greedy money grabbing hog when he asked for a salary that would be on the middle end of most top clubs.

Stadiums out weigh football. Crowd numbers outweigh listening to fans. It's all about the pound. That is what Spurs has become

To rub shite in the wounds whilst waiting for my uber at enfield had the local loon telling us how he played fir spurs as a kid but fucked it all on Ecstasy in the Camden palace

spare me from this shite day

Last edited by a moderator:
If you simplify it. Front three are fine the rest can go in summer. Lloris is contracted for another 2 years. Have to be honest he could have at least dived for their equaliser.
Romero has promise but ditch the rest bar our front three

Thought Southampton were really good, deserved the win. We lost. s*** happens. Have to try and get back on form at the weekend.

See so many spurs fans going mad about tonight. Not sure why ? We are gonna lose , win and draw a load of more games until the end of the season. We are are gonna have worse defeats than this, and we are gonna have some great wins too.

Get this champions league qualification and 4th place out of your mindset. We lost … big deal.

a man only sees what he wants to see and disregards the rest.

You have an agenda against a player and have to keep backing the stuff you have said, irrespective of the evidence

The game bypassed our CM in the first half, because their manager targeted the areas where we were weak, Regulion and Emerson

Winks is fit, but he;s not Billy Whizz

The most deluded thing I’ve ever read. Embarrassing performance from Winks tonight. Absolutely bullied and ineffectual as well as wasteful in possession. 3/10 for me.

To rub shite in the wounds whilst waiting for my uber at enfield had the local loon telling us how he played fir spurs as a kid but fucked it all on Ecstasy in the Camden palace

spare from this shite day
Surname Cooper?

Back
Top Bottom