Tottenham Hotspur vs Southampton | Wednesday 9 Feb | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not tearing into Kulu yet. No way is it time enough for a 21 year old to be judged.

What I did see was Hojbjerg, Winks, Royal and Sanchez give it away time and again. Even with time and space, a simple pass right to a yellow shirt.

PEH needs a rest now. I do like him and I'm not gonna shit on him, but he needs a rest.

That pathetic display just emphasised how poor some of these players are. So much deadwood shite still to offload.

Absolute golden opportunity pissed away yet again.
Especially with the window shut. Why didn't we get a RWB. I mean anyone....just anyone rather then royal. Jesus he is shit

We're heading into mid table mediocrity at a rate of knots. While Kane is still here he's worth 3 league placings to keep us hovering around 5th or 6th. Once he goes we are back in with the Southampton's and villas and the palaces. Fighting for Europa conference league.

So our right sided players gave away the ball 17 times each. Add in the rest of the team the figures must be massive. What that costs ye when a team is pressing you hard is catastrophic. Dier in centre romero right will help but fucking hell we're so bad on the ball

I think we have to give the donkey Doherty a go at RWB or at least stick Lucas/Kulu/Bergy there.

STOP PLAYING EMERSON.

Also Bentancur and Skipp need to get in this first XI asap. And we need Dier.

That's all.

Just got home and am still absolutely gutted and will be again when I wake up in the morning and remember.

Bentacur looked blinding tho. Was great everyone applauding everything he did after that first pass to Kane.

Still hurts tho : (

Not sure what's worse, Reggie missing his golden opportunity or Emerson in general.

We were very poor.

This game beautifully summed up what it’s been like watching this club for the past 30 years. Result was absolutely fair. Maybe 3-7 would have been a more accurate reflection of the play. It’s like the 90s again. A few flashes of hope. A tiny handful of decent players. Masses of crap all over the place too. Also… we’ve gone from Kyle Walker to Trippier to Aurier to Chicken Royale?! FML.

:contefacepalm:

Just got home. Shit atmosphere, shit performance, shit management. And got wet on my walk home from the game. Everything was shit.
I got soaked too, and diverted to the local on the way home.
However, the sense of elation when we went 2-1 up was a high point, but I'm now 1/3 deep into a bottle of Smirnoff.
It's looking like Southampton are becoming a VAR bogey team for us.
Sanchez, Royale, PEH, Winks, and Reggie were pretty poor tonight, and we can't get our injured players back soon enough.
A very bitter sweet game, but also very typical for us, as we could've made some ground up on those around us in the table with a win.
Let's hope Wolves do a number on Woolwich, and we win on Sunday.......................Is that too much to ask???

Just looked up the heat map over on Who Scored.

:pochshock:

GllwdeK.jpg
Says it all.

Back
Top Bottom