Tottenham Hotspur v Wolverhampton Wanderers 2pm Sunday 13th of Feb

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just you that has that insight innit, Mr 'Poch wasn't really sacked'? :dawsonlol:

Moving the goalposts and deviating towards other things won't change the raw bones of the FACTS I just presented to you......

To recap..... Poch was SACKED.
I know, are you familiar with the death by police principle. He stood up to Levy and made his continued employment untenable. Stop squawking like a demented seagull.

Alas the truth is revealed. Just another Levy supporter who enjoys Vegan Pies, More watering holes and looking at the beautiful stadium more than actually watching football. We all have our preference. Mine will be streaming and wearing my 1980s jerseys until such day I get proper football from Levy and Co or the new owners.
Oh good grief, how good is the view from that high horse then, Joan of Arc?

I've read your opinions on tactics and why things happen in games. I don't see the point in discussing anything with you, as you seem to have a gap between reality and your "grasp" of things. I need your attention like I need the dose of Covid that I've got, thanks very much.

lol of course you don't see the point of discussing it because you don't have a leg to stand on you absolute fucking weapon :roflmao:

Put my posts on ignore if they bother you so much, no one wants to see you gonna act like complete fucking gimp because they dared to have a different opinion to you.

lol of course you don't see the point of discussing it because you don't have a leg to stand on you absolute fucking weapon :roflmao:

Put my posts on ignore if they bother you so much, no one wants to see you gonna act like complete fucking gimp because they dared to have a different opinion to you.
I don't have a problem with different opinions. Just analysis that's technically and factually wrong.
Take bus conductor, he knows what he's talking about but over analyses the technical side of things, but at least I can respect him for what he knows about football.
That's the point where you and him part company.

Why does it have to be a quote? It’s sarcasm, that’s why I put double quotes.

The clue is starting you right in the face.

Not to get technical about it, but those things are called speech marks (or as you prefer to call them "double quotes")..... To quote wiki: "used in pairs in various writing systems to set off direct speech, a quotation, or a phrase."

Hence the question.

Sorry to hear that. How are you feeling? Lots of liquid and rest is the way to go. Look after yourself.
TBH, the vaccine seems to have done it's job, temps normal, taste still ok, just tired and headachey from persistent coughing and lack of sleep. Symptoms exacerbated by being a passionate supporter of Tottenham Hotspur

I don't have a problem with different opinions. Just analysis that's technically and factually wrong.
Take bus conductor, he knows what he's talking about but over analyses the technical side of things, but at least I can respect him for what he knows about football.
That's the point where you and him part company.

Cringe...

I you think I'm technically and factually wrong debate it.

Or what?

(Being wrong seems to be bringing out the aggressor in you......)
Or I might be mean to you.
Try to embrace the "less is more" principle, because having an opinion and sharing EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM ON EVERY THREAD becomes a bit tiresome.
You are not Mahatma Gandhi, or Stephen Hawking, neither are you Pep Bielsa-Ferguson. You oscillate between mildly interesting and internet Thrush (irritating c***)
So if you promise to leave your wanky little comments out about me - I'll keep mine about you to a minimum.

Back
Top Bottom