Tottenham Hotspur v Wolverhampton Wanderers 2pm Sunday 13th of Feb

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Or I might be mean to you.
Try to embrace the "less is more" principle, because having an opinion and sharing EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM ON EVERY THREAD becomes a bit tiresome.
You are not Mahatma Gandhi, or Stephen Hawking, neither are you Pep Bielsa-Ferguson. You oscillate between mildly interesting and internet Thrush (irritating c***)
So if you promise to leave your wanky little comments out about me - I'll keep mine about you to a minimum.

.......Thanks for another highly chuckle-some glimpse of your usual lack of self-awareness, but I didn't ask for advice or a 'deal'.

But yeh; Poch?

would it be ironic to say that Sanchez was jittery because he lost confidence in Hugo after his errors?
Or perhaps Sanchez will never be a decent PL player while he’s got a hole in his arse

He’s absolute garbage and rivals Ndombelly as our worst ever signing

I bet you had an A in English at school. Great. Everything goes about getting what you deserve. If you don't have the money to buy it. You have to find a way to control it. In this instance, the head of the institution, Aka Levy, only knows money. You want change, hit him where it hurts. But expecting you to understand your own power is like trying to teach a lamp post some of that high English you used.

Stop being a victim. Grow a pair. Or do you like being fed crap on a spoon while paying for Caviar.

I hear he’s a financial whiz

@cha
Or perhaps Sanchez will never be a decent PL player while he’s got a hole in his arse

He’s absolute garbage and rivals Ndombelly as our worst ever signing
Château NoHo Château NoHo

As you disagreed please enlighten me as to why Sanchez has the qualities required of a decent PL player and don’t say because he’s fast

There’s a good chap

I have to say, I really don't see what all the fuss is about with Romero.

For a start, he's barely played since joining...injury after injury. There was also the situation with the Argentina game he traveled to and got done with Covid restrictions on the way back...not great attitude, especially when you've just joined a new club.

And whenever he did play, I can't say he ever wowed me. I've seen many better CBs in the PL, he's defo not in my top 10. Them last two games, loads on here have let him off the hook, instead blaming (rightly so) Sanch, Emerson, Winksy, Hoj, Doc, Lucas...but Romero really didn't shine either. Yes, it doesn't help that he's surrounded by crap. But is he doing enough himself? I really don't think he does. And as far as I'm concerned, you can't call yourself an elite CB if you're so dubious at dealing with crosses. You don't see VVD flopping like Rom whenever a cross comes into the Liverpool box. In the PL, if you can't defend crosses, what's even the point being on the pitch.

I wish we could still get out of getting him on a permanent, but it's too late. As things stand, I don't see this as 42 mil well spent. But happy to give him more time, see how he improves with more games under his belt but, mainly, with better players around him.
I think it is hard to judge when he is in such a shit back line. He is clearly some distance above what we have. I don't think VVD on is own could deal with the shit around and in front of him

OLIVER FUCKING SKIPP

Dier is probably playing the best he has ever played in a spurs shirt but the real miss the last few games has been Skipp he is a one man wall- he shields defence so well he is a big loss when not in the middle

@cha

Château NoHo Château NoHo

As you disagreed please enlighten me as to why Sanchez has the qualities required of a decent PL player and don’t say because he’s fast

There’s a good chap
I'd argue that Sanchez IS a decent PL player.

I disagreed with your assertion that he (and Ndombele) are our 2 "worst ever" signings.

Sanchez still has value that we can use to sell/package... I'd imagine that there are a few La Liga clubs (and perhaps some in Serie A) that would find him useful.

Mick Cooper....Igula
Do you have American spellcheckers...??
critisiZIng.....civiliZation..?
Aren't you both home grown?

I don't have any spell checker and don't really care too much about my spelling.

But I am not home grown no.

Does anyone remember Winks and Sanchez arguing? Winks played a shit pass but Sanchez would have got there if he was paying attention. Funny shit.
A couple of times this has happened recently. If it ever does kick off my money is firmly on Sanchez to flatten the little twerp.

In fact if he ever does do that i would build him a statue outside the ground.

:pochhail:

I said this in a previous post but does anyone notice that nobody in the team roars at anyone else when they fuck up…. I’m thinking like when Keane used to do it at united,

the "Nameless" Stadium.
It has a name.

stadium.png

Back
Top Bottom