Burnley Vs Tottenham - Weds 23rd Feb - KO 19:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well I had a total blackout on the game due to being in the hospital having the full middle aged man rodding and rebore under general anaesthetic this afternoon.
Spent the match in surgery recovery ward with no phone or real inclination to follow the game as very very sore/uncomfortable. Only found out the score when being transferred to the Hobs ward.

Turns out I have had the best night on here by the look of things.
Get well soon :)

Leeds need a pick em up. Thankfully Dr. Tottenham are coming to town.

Woolwich now have a game in hand on us and are above us. Comedy 🎭 Club !

I felt the lack of urgency tonight throughout the game was really damming.
Which is what I don’t get! We should have been buzzing. Is it the tactics that take the spring out of step? Playing this slow paced sit deep football.

Well I had a total blackout on the game due to being in the hospital having the full middle aged man rodding and rebore under general anaesthetic this afternoon.
Spent the match in surgery recovery ward with no phone or real inclination to follow the game as very very sore/uncomfortable. Only found out the score when being transferred to the Hobs ward.

Turns out I have had the best night on here by the look of things.
By a country fucking mile!

Why would Harry play balls out against Mancs just to show them what they missed, but be non existent against much lesser clubs?
Isn't 14 million per enough to get you're lather up??

I’d pay £14 million to get my lather up!!

Oh I see what you mean

Ny Mets Tiptoe GIF by New York Mets

I genuinely think we played well. They took one of the very few chances they had and that was the difference

Yeah yeah I know, some of you don't like xG, but by no metric did we create enough. We had barely any genuinely key chances. They had the best chance of the match by far and didn't even score from it. The only time we really threatened was when they were sat deep holding on to the lead.

Our standards have plummeted through the fucking ground in to the depths of hell if this kind of performance constitutes playing well to some of our fans.

This is without doubt our worst group of players since 2004. Take Lloris, Son and Kane out and replace them with similar standard plodders as the rest of the squad and we'd be mixing it with Everton.
You don’t rate Moura, Skipp or Hojbjerg? Bentancur and Kulusevski have both looked the part since their arrival. Romero looks like the real deal and Dier has improved immensely at CB. Spurs obviously don’t have the quality compared to the squads over the last decade but they definitely have some talent that is far from plodders behind the top3

You don’t rate Moura, Skipp or Hojbjerg? Bentancur and Kulusevski have both looked the part since their arrival. Romero looks like the real deal and Dier has improved immensely at CB. Spurs obviously don’t have the quality compared to the squads over the last decade but they definitely have some talent that is far from plodders behind the top3
I don't rate peh at all. Kulusevski is slower than treacle. Dier is dire. Lucas is hit and miss...miss more often than not. These are not top 4 players.

Our central midfield is simply average. Not sure why Winks was brought on but watch Harry having to come deep to create. It’s always been an issue for years.

Back
Top Bottom