Everton (H) 7th March - 8pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Love Teddy -difficult to forgive him for the Man.U transfer - but.....
Favourite Spurs players ever 1)Graham Roberts 2)Jermaine Defoe 3)Chris Waddle.
Any thoughts?

I thought Bentacur looked really good . Doesn't shit himself when he get's closed down in possession. Brings a bit of calmness that we've been lacking of late.

Love Teddy -difficult to forgive him for the Man.U transfer - but.....
Favourite Spurs players ever 1)Graham Roberts 2)Jermaine Defoe 3)Chris Waddle.
Any thoughts?
That I've seen, 1) Hoddle 2) Kane 3) Not sure, probably Ardiles. Other geniuses burned so very, very brightly but relatively briefly and went elsewhere. Ossie was ours from the get go to the end and I loved him, still do

Hugely enlightening what Teddy has just said. Massively appreciate his honesty, doesn't piss about with word games, just says it exactly like it is. Unbelievable how things haven't changed at all really since he decided to leave. Tottenham equals the best club in the PL without any ambition. Its very simple isn't it? The higher ups need to go!

Hugely enlightening what Teddy has just said. Massively appreciate his honesty, doesn't piss about with word games, just says it exactly like it is. Unbelievable how things haven't changed at all really since he decided to leave. Tottenham equals the best club in the PL without any ambition. Its very simple isn't it? The higher ups need to go!

We're Teddy's 4th favourite team.....

On train home, very happy, worth missing Married at First Sight Australia for.
Got a bit emotional at the end seeing Dele getting embraced by Eric, H, Sonny and Hugo.
Now can we keep it going for the weekend please :)

Great night at the footy. Was lovely to be able to stand at a match, see a good performance, give dele a good ovation and sing happy birthday to Jordan pickford

One things certain, a lot of the Everton players seem to lack the fight for a relegation scrap.

I’ll help you out. He was the one that came onto the pitch for Everton and didn’t really do anything. Bit like his last few years for Spurs. Hope that helped!
My God... I assume you need a furnace and a Kiln to melt your heart of stone...

S'a matter with you? Read the room... We're mourning what COULD'VE BEEN... not what almost was, but wasn't!

My God... I assume you need a furnace and a Kiln to melt your heart of stone...

S'a matter with you? Read the room... We're mourning what COULD'VE BEEN... not what almost was, but wasn't!
Nothing the matter with me. I’m not interested in reading the room. I am just telling it how it is. Firstly my post was not an overly serious one although not altogether inaccurate. And secondly people would do well to take off the rose tinted spectacles and remember that he literally has been stealing a very handsome living from Spurs for a number of years. It is sad but Dele only has himself to blame

Back
Top Bottom