Everton (H) 7th March - 8pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Abundance-scaled.jpg

D041-CD50-AB28-4137-B392-A622-E30-CB5-CC.jpg
Didn't Gozer summon him at the end of Ghostbusters?

Probably the worst Everton performance I’ve seen since I started watching football….. a loooong time ago.
We could easily have had nine or ten.
When Ben Davies is allowed to advance twenty-five yards into the opposition half with no pressure on the ball then you know the opponent has thrown in the towel.
Be surprised if Fat Franky makes it to the end of the season based on that shower.

Great night at the footy. Was lovely to be able to stand at a match, see a good performance, give dele a good ovation and sing happy birthday to Jordan pickford

One things certain, a lot of the Everton players seem to lack the fight for a relegation scrap.

Yep an enjoyable night for once. Everton are properly in the shit. Could easily go down. They’re awful.

Just watching the game now, halfway through.

Been a right funny half of football so far. Can't say we've played well, struggled to string three passes together most of the time, against a pretty ropey Everton who seem to be trying to "press" us high up. Find ourselves 3-0 up without really playing well at all. Everton had more of the ball almost from the get go.

Doherty's played a couple of great through balls. Son has scored but fucked up three chances to play other people in (Sessesgnon twice in acres of space - although I think the second one Son scored but was a poor choice that seemed to be a keeper's error) which probably won't cost us today but it's a real issue, would love to find a player who can challenge him for his place, because when he's not scoring his contribution is generally fucking gash ands has been all season.

Don't think Bentancur or Hojbjerg have been very good, but once again, they've been outnumbered in midfield.

Been a right funny half of football so far. Can't say we've played well, struggled to string three passes together most of the time, against a pretty ropey Everton who seem to be trying to "press" us high up. Find ourselves 3-0 up without really playing well at all. Everton had more of the ball almost from the get go.

Doherty's played a couple of great through balls. Son has scored but fucked up three chances to play other people in (Sessesgnon twice in acres of space - although I think the second one Son scored but was a poor choice that seemed to be a keeper's error) which probably won't cost us today but it's a real issue, would love to find a player who can challenge him for his place, because when he's not scoring his contribution is generally fucking gash ands has been all season.

Don't think Bentancur or Hojbjerg have been very good, but once again, they've been outnumbered in midfield.

Oh, and Romero's a right rash clumsy fucker sometimes.

Not this again

Just got home, and slurping a celebratory vodka and apple juice.
We totally dominated Everton, and I think Frankie Baby will be wishing he stayed at Derby.
Our passing, and movement was pretty crisp most of the time, and Everton were chasing shadows.
However, the amount of times the defence were faffing around with the ball, in and around the box, made my nerves jangle a bit, until we reached that magical 3 goal cushion:levylol:
Hopefully Sess isn't too badly injured.
A great boost ahead of Manure-COYS

To think Dele was actually part of our squad as a possible starter is actually mind blowing in hindsight.

He can't even get in the starting 11 for a relegation level side...

Just shows how far our squad as deteriorated over the years.

75 mins in now, this half's been a fucking stroll. After we got the fourth straight from HT, Everton pretty much gave up.
Very funny to witness the Everton fans coming back down the gangways from half time only to witness Reggie's goal go in. Most of them simply turned on their heels and headed back out of the stadium.
:harrylol:

Back
Top Bottom